Discount on RS4 look Honeycomb grill

Status
Not open for further replies.

razza1

Big unlike :(

benjie

I missed this. Very disappointing, but heigh ho, you can't have everything. Let me know when you're ready to DIY mine @razza1 and I'll get the hill hold button!!

AU11 ALS

AU11 ALS

I can't believe no one is making these for S Line bumpers...

AU11 ALS

Anyone interested in one of these for an A5, give me a shout please. I have one I'm now not using

ianv5

I can't believe no one is making these for S Line bumpers...

make your own grills, dead easy!

grill.jpg

Av4nt

nice, wish the B7 version was as cheap as the B8 one :(

ianv5

Do you have pics from further away and also from the other side which requires cutting rather than just removing the backing plate please?

Will get some tonight, just used a dremel and carefully cut the offside backing off. Mesh was from ebay and I used this to fix the mesh:

Point_Audi

Vorsprung durch Technik
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Good idea and looking forward to seeing some more photos. Do you have any links to items your purchased to complete this modification? ..

AU11 ALS

AU11 ALS

Sorry just realised you want an A4 one, mine is for A5

razza1

Brennan

Former Audi Driver
Guys is this offer still running?

Brennan

Former Audi Driver
Nice one mate, I need the prefacelift one

Brennan

Former Audi Driver
That's the one mate. Does anyone know if I can get the gloss black grill with the chrome rings?

Brennan

Former Audi Driver
Guys what's the delivery like on these? How long did you have to wait?

JamieGrant10

Looking at buying one of theses in the near future but does anyone know how it fits with front parking sensors? As they are currently part of the grill on my car.

Brennan

Former Audi Driver
These guys don't even give any shipping information on their website. Doesn't give me much confidence in purchasing.

KudoWarrior

These guys don't even give any shipping information on their website. Doesn't give me much confidence in purchasing.
It shows shipping methods on the basket page. You are allowed to choose between different services.

On that note, I've been waiting for over the time started on my shipping and also contacted them and have had no response.
@precisionupg, any way I can get an update on my order?

Brennan

Former Audi Driver
This is why I bought off another company on eBay, heard so many complaints about this guy on here talking ages to deliver. Hope you get it soon mate

Brennan

Former Audi Driver
Glad I didn't buy my grill of these cowboys now. Hope you get it mate, maybe best contacting trading standards.

Point_Audi

Vorsprung durch Technik
Staff member
VCDS Map User
I certainly don't blame you for being annoyed @KudoWarrior, I know I would be also as thats really poor customer service! :rage:

To be honest I am very shocked, as I ordered my own grill from these guys on a Tuesday and the communication was good, I recevied an email when the item was shipped and it arrived for the Friday. I also received a follow up email to see if I was happy with the item.

AU11 ALS

20 days and counting and still haven't received my grille. I get one email from a guy called Eddie saying they will look into it and nothing since.
They must work part time as a tube driver on the underground or something with the level of mystery they put in order statuses.

Try Eddie on 07719 583115

I've ordered 2 and had good service both times, grills were quality too.

Maybe a valid reason for the delay/lack of comma but I can still understand your frustration

Think Eddie runs on his own so maybe he's on holiday?

Status
Not open for further replies.