Discount on RS4 look Honeycomb grill

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe no one is making these for S Line bumpers...

make your own grills, dead easy!

Grill

Reactions: xpoweruk and d[-_-]b
Do you have pics from further away and also from the other side which requires cutting rather than just removing the backing plate please?

Will get some tonight, just used a dremel and carefully cut the offside backing off. Mesh was from ebay and I used this to fix the mesh: Amazon product

Good idea and looking forward to seeing some more photos. Do you have any links to items your purchased to complete this modification? ..

Good idea and looking forward to seeing some more photos. Do you have any links to items your purchased to complete this modification? ..

Glue as above, Mesh was from ebay will check at home tonight for link.

Reactions: d[-_-]b
Reactions: KudoWarrior
That's the one mate. Does anyone know if I can get the gloss black grill with the chrome rings?

Reactions: Brennan
Does anyone know if he sell chrome surround and not brushed silver?

Looking at buying one of theses in the near future but does anyone know how it fits with front parking sensors? As they are currently part of the grill on my car.

Just realised that it does lol. Looking forward to purchasing this now
Looking at buying one of theses in the near future but does anyone know how it fits with front parking sensors? As they are currently part of the grill on my car.[/QUOT

These guys don't even give any shipping information on their website. Doesn't give me much confidence in purchasing.

These guys don't even give any shipping information on their website. Doesn't give me much confidence in purchasing.
It shows shipping methods on the basket page. You are allowed to choose between different services.

On that note, I've been waiting for over the time started on my shipping and also contacted them and have had no response.
@precisionupg, any way I can get an update on my order?

This is why I bought off another company on eBay, heard so many complaints about this guy on here talking ages to deliver. Hope you get it soon mate

20 days and counting and still haven't received my grille. I get one email from a guy called Eddie saying they will look into it and nothing since.
They must work part time as a tube driver on the underground or something with the level of mystery they put in order statuses.

Glad I didn't buy my grill of these cowboys now. Hope you get it mate, maybe best contacting trading standards.

Reactions: KudoWarrior
I certainly don't blame you for being annoyed @KudoWarrior, I know I would be also as thats really poor customer service! :rage:

To be honest I am very shocked, as I ordered my own grill from these guys on a Tuesday and the communication was good, I recevied an email when the item was shipped and it arrived for the Friday. I also received a follow up email to see if I was happy with the item.

Reactions: AU11 ALS
20 days and counting and still haven't received my grille. I get one email from a guy called Eddie saying they will look into it and nothing since.
They must work part time as a tube driver on the underground or something with the level of mystery they put in order statuses.

Try Eddie on 07719 583115

I've ordered 2 and had good service both times, grills were quality too.

Maybe a valid reason for the delay/lack of comma but I can still understand your frustration

Think Eddie runs on his own so maybe he's on holiday?

I was surprised too as everyone had been so happy with their purchases up until mine.

He's gotten back to me stating that they have run out and are trying to order more from their supplier but cannot come to an agreement on cost...

The waiting game continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.