DIY Oil spray PCV breather

TomBlueS3

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi all,

As per another member on here I am in need of a new pipe as you can see it’s leaking/spraying oil (albeit not as bad as the other member). I can buy the part for £50 and plan to fit it myself. Part no 06K103213J

Has anyone fitted it before or could advise how best to do it?

Is it just a case of undoing the bolts in the picture, lifting the part up which will then expose the breather pipe?

I have warranty although I’m mapped and think it’d be fair to say that this issue may have been caused/made worse from extra boost from the remap and shouldn’t be honoured under warranty.

Any tips would be great, thanks. CAE80349 75D7 4FC8 A1D4 8B3804883344AFB5F36A 68F9 49C9 A49F 5F0CC7D82348

I am using my phone so apologies if the post/images are a bit all over.

Reactions: Dannymoto
If you go onto ECS Tuning website find their S3 oil catch can and download the pdf installation instructions the first part of it is a very detailed guide of how to remove this pipe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: TomBlueS3
If you go onto ECS Tuning website find their S3 oil catch can and download the pdf installation instructions the first part of it is a very detailed guide of how to remove this pipe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Perfect!!! If I find the link I’ll post it on here to help others in the future. Thank you, this was just the help I needed :D