does a3 non sline share same bumper as sline?

kad6n

Reaction score
Currently looking for a decent splitter for my 2013 non sline a3 but all i’m finding are sline splitters. As the title says, is there a difference between the sline bumper and standard bumper? would I be okay buying an sline splitter for it?

All a3's parts ar swappable .. from 2013- 2017 should 18 too but must be 5 door all round and 3 door only front end is same rear end is different cannot mix with 5 door
about splitter you won't find it for non- sline .. bumper better of to upgrade to sline/s3 bumper and buy splitter for that ..
remember pre-facelift splitters are different fitment to facelift so u need to look for 2013 to early-2016 splitter or facelift late 2016- early 2019
In your case 2013 u need to get pre-facelift sline bumper first then buy splitter for it or you can buy facelift bumper and buy splitter for it :) but that's not good idea as you would have to buy new facelift headlights too haha

All a3's parts ar swappable .. from 2013- 2017 should 18 too but must be 5 door all round and 3 door only front end is same rear end is different cannot mix with 5 door
about splitter you won't find it for non- sline .. bumper better of to upgrade to sline/s3 bumper and buy splitter for that ..
remember pre-facelift splitters are different fitment to facelift so u need to look for 2013 to early-2016 splitter or facelift late 2016- early 2019
In your case 2013 u need to get pre-facelift sline bumper first then buy splitter for it or you can buy facelift bumper and buy splitter for it :) but that's not good idea as you would have to buy new facelift headlights too haha

so if i were to put an sline bumper on my mine, it would just be a straight swap? and then better to look for a splitter for the sline bumper?

can i use a rear bumper diffuser from a Sline Audi to a non S line Audi ?
No u have to replace together with bumper like I did
2017 bumper on 2015

Attachments

• IMG_20200803_143130.jpg
    IMG_20200803_143130.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 390