Does anyone else have a GOODWOOD GREEN S4 B6?

Les.Tansey

Reaction score
I've never seen another identical car (colour and model) on the road to my Goodwood Green B6 S4 Avant in almost 3 years of ownership, which I do kind of like.

I think if I actually came across one on the road I'd scowl at it, like when two girls (stereotypically) give each other dagger at a party for wearing the same outfit Joking aside, I would be curious to see if there are any other Goodwood Green owners on here? Especially if someone was breaking one?

Cheers, Les

I've never seen another identical car (colour and model) on the road to my Goodwood Green B6 S4 Avant in almost 3 years of ownership, which I do kind of like.

I think if I actually came across one on the road I'd scowl at it, like when two girls (stereotypically) give each other dagger at a party for wearing the same outfit Joking aside, I would be curious to see if there are any other Goodwood Green owners on here? Especially if someone was breaking one?

Cheers, Les

Hi mate, not sure how i feel about this haha! Iv got one too. Had it 18 months and never seen another goodwood avant or saloon before. Been looking for ages and was starting to think i had the only one, bit gutted but also nice to see there is actually another out there. Was told in the US S4 Facebook group that there were less than 40 specced from new over there.

Do yo have the auto or manual? and sunroof or non sunroof?

I remember seeing 1 a few years back in Moston, it also had green leather seats!

20170908 140229
I'm in the West Washington State. I have added new shoes since this picture, will add new pic soon.