Does anyone elses Traction light beep??

Lambster

Reaction score
This might be a odd question? when loss of traction the traction light flashes and a really quiet beep can be heard
does anyone else have this going on?
a few friends a4 b6s don't do this also my parents doesn't
all ok on vag com too
cheers

Mine does this, got me para now, hope it's normal, what engine do you have?

No beeps here, and light has been flashing at me quite a lot this weather.

I think mine beeps after extended periods of wheelspin. So like the other day I was playing in a car park and after a minute or so it beeped, but it doesn't beep the second it comes on...I think ha. But, it's not that quiet of a beep.

However, occasionally I can hear a faint beep when I lock my car. It's only very feint, and I only noticed it when reprogramming my key recently as I was testing it from within the car. It's definitely not the alarm beeping, as it's intermittent and far too quiet. From outside the car it can hardly be heard at all.

No beep here, my Celica t sport I had before the Audi did this thought it was a good idea. It only did it with the stability control, if my rear end started to slide out it would beep but didn't do it with wheel spin.

mine doesn't beep but I get a really quiet whistle!

you have to have the radio turned low to hear it though!!

James, you're not making it easy for me these days. I'm having serious quattro and s4 door blade envy at the moment :D

never had a beep out of the 20+ audis iv owned