Does anyone have this bembo caliper on their A3 brake?

H88

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls

I am looking to get this bembo caliper to cover my brake as at the moment it looks very rusty. I just want to known if they are good and if anyone out here can tell me their experiences about these calipesr then I will be much appreciated.

BREMBO_BRAKE_DISC_CALIPER_COLOR_01_jpge62ce558-448a-4182-a154-65bbc0bbf796Large.jpg

This wont go down well

Oh really,I get fed up everytime I see my rusty brakes so I am looking to paint it or upgrade it with S3 brake or something similar.

Thanks N8 for the information. I can spend up to 500 to upgrade my brakes so what is your recommendation?don't want to spend too much money just for the brakes :))

Hahaha I dont think its gonna turn out that bad mate,by the time the brakes need service I properly have a new car by then lol.

If you just want to make the brakes you've got on at the minute look a bit better then Hammerite is your friend.

I never said I want to make the brakes mate :))I am trying to find a way to improve the look of it,possible upgrading it if I can find anything that meet my budget.

Your brakes are just fine. Take the calipers off, clean the calipers and then paint the calipers. Covering them with those fake covers is just wayward/douche

Lee paint those calipers bro. its not hard at all... i should be taking my ones off soon anyway so we can do a swap-a-roo if you want? gimmi your rusty ones and take my red ones

Thanks tcardio kelvin_s for your userful advises,maybe I will just paint them instead.

@Ash is your caliper standard or after market parts?I saw it last time but didn't really take a close up look so if you are interesting on swap then I dont mind :))Will throw in some cash for you as well :))

You don't even need to take the calipers off.
Just remove your wheels, clean/scrub all the calipers and give them a nice couple of coats of hammerite. Job done!