Does anyone know about leathers?

rickyquicky

Reaction score
Does anyone know how you find out what colour leather you have?

I need to find out what shade mine is for some leather dye that im having made up and really need to find out the colour. Any help is greatly appreciated. :icon_thumright:

Not sure, but if it is factory fit, it may be shown up on the sticker in the boot that shows all the factory fit options.

Worth a look

Thanks for the reply mate. Unfortunately its an interior I bought from a breakers.

I noticed there are stickers behind the door cards...could that identify the colour in any way?

It is possible I suppose. See what numbers are on there and see if they match to the configurator.

Also, it may be worth posting a picture up, as someone will be sure to have the same set and may know the colour!

Sorry, totally off topic, but is your picture growing Sarah?

It seems bigger :)

%21Bleyt8g%212k%7E$%28KGrHqEOKi0EtkWgDLtkBLbzpqCVqQ%7E%7E_12.JPG

COME ON GUYS WHO KNOWS WHAT COLOUR MY INTERIOR IS!!? :icon_thumright:

Last edited:
YAY!......I've posted my first pic!

Only took me 15 minutes lol. Anyway, this is the interior its like a cream/grey colour half leather and half alcantara (alcantara for some reason seems to look filthy when you take photos) but its just the way its been 'brushed' over.

There is a small section on one of the bolsters that has a mark on it and apparently this leather dye will make it like brand new. So all I need is the colour and then I can order it! If only everything was that simple ay.....

The door cards should have the ref numbers on. Arnt there standard shades though????

Yeah its just a standard colour. Theres only like 3 or 4 colours surely?

There are reference numbers but I dont know what they mean or what to do with them lol.

Someone suggested it could be called 'Ecrue' but I need to know 100% so I dont order the wrong stuff. Just want to make them perfect then put them up for sale.

lol, maybe! Why?

Just wanted to clarify if it was my screen growing or not...........

Back on topic, I would imagine there will be only one colour like what you have, so I would imagine it should be straight forward to identify.

Get the ref number and ring Audi, they can be helpful at times, unless one of the guys on here knows

Tried calling Audi...useless:motz:

Surely someone on the forums has cream leathers and knows the colour!?

According to my book, there is only 1 type of gray on alcantara and that's "pale gray" (code BX)... not sure if that helps...

Thanks, really appreciate that mate. What years does that book cover?

I know that my interior is from a 2004 car.

Finally!...

My colour has been confirmed as 'Ecrue'. Cheers guys (and Sarah's A3) for your help/suggestions.

If its any use to people heres a chart of Audi leather colours...

http://www.dynamixdyes.com/audi_colours1.php

(ps these leathers will be up for sale very soon, good condition, and bargain price for somebody on Audi-sport! PM me)

Last edited: