Does anyone know this car

LukeOakley

Reaction score
Looking at purchasing a Audi Rs3 with the registration RS03 CJO in black, just wondering if it was anyones on here knows the car or if anyone had any history about it.

Hi Luke......
No takers I'm afraid, post some pictures if you've got them so we can all drool...... Assume it's second owner sale, get as much cover/warranty as possible. Don't be put off but several different problems from several different owners have emerged on here.
Good luck and hope you get it:thumbsup:

Hi Luke......
No takers I'm afraid, post some pictures if you've got them so we can all drool...... Assume it's second owner sale, get as much cover/warranty as possible. Don't be put off but several different problems from several different owners have emerged on here.
Good luck and hope you get it:thumbsup:

Interesting, i know of the brake problems that they are all having. What other problems do owners have with the RS3.

Propshaft bearing failures - three on here in the last few months. Loss of coolant. Are you buying for yourself or to resell ? I've seen you on the Golf R forum ... you're a dealer in tasty motors if I remember correctly :yes:

Propshaft bearing failures - three on here in the last few months. Loss of coolant. Are you buying for yourself or to resell ? I've seen you on the Golf R forum ... you're a dealer in tasty motors if I remember correctly :yes:

Hi Johnny,

Ive seen you on there and that you moved across to the Rs3, nice choice.

I would like to buy one as a personal car but as we haven't dealt with none of these cars it's nice to know from owners the actual problems they have so that we can identify when buying them in for stock in the future.

How is your move anyway from the golf r.

I still have a soft spot for the Golf R ... better handling than the RS3 IMHO and a more modern interior, controls etc. If only VAG would put the 5 pot and 7-speed DSG in the Golf R, that would be the best of both worlds.