Does anyone know this TTRS

Hartosh1

Reaction score
Morning all,

Does anyone know this Sepang Blue Ttrs? Reg is OU63 PWL, sorry I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the for sale add here as its advertised on Auto Trader.

I've done an HPI check and it all looks good, the only bit of information that may put me off is someone owned it for 4 months in 2014 before selling it on. Could be a genuine reason but it does raise suspicion. I've been in touch with the trader and its had the haldex serviced which is good news but no mention of the S-tronic box being done.

It has good MOT history on the gov website. I realise the price for 2nd hand cars has sky rocketed and its probably not the best time to buy but this tt looks like a good example minus the cream leather haha but I could live with that.

I know I need to factor in revised injectors, carbon clean and gearbox service but is there anything else to look for? I've read various buyers guides but I was looking for those lucky enough to have owned a ttrs for a while to share the issues they've had during long ownership.

Any help would be much appreciated I've also posted on the Facebook page but didn't get many replies, in fact it was just the one!