Does this mean I have a boost leak?

Shady0808

Audi S3 Essex
Reaction score
Followed the YouTube video guide on how to test for boost leaks using live data on the OBDEleven app. Chucked it into excel and made a graph.... looks like I'm losing badly! What you lot think?
Untitled 1

Last edited:
Looks that way.
If you have a t25 torx you can check your DV to see if it's split or not. Easy and cheap way to regain some lost power if it is the cause.

Looks that way.
If you have a t25 torx you can check your DV to see if it's split or not. Easy and cheap way to regain some lost power if it is the cause.

Ok thought so, cheers. I'm going to get the DV replaced anyway with a G revision. Then at a later date night get the DV+

Reactions: Daveyonthemove
Just a point to note, if your getting the DV+ it doesn’t matter what dvtype you get cos you pull the diaphragm bit off the plunger on the Rev g and the plastic end of a rev d

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just a point to note, if your getting the DV+ it doesn’t matter what dvtype you get cos you pull the diaphragm bit off the plunger on the Rev g and the plastic end of a rev d

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ah ok I knew they swapped it out but I thought something else remained that would be worth renewing. In that case I might just go straight to DV+