Does Your S4 get attention?

Mine doesn’t get much attention apart from other Audi/car enthusiasts when the comment is usually about the colour. Even with the Milltek system people don’t seem to give it a second look for the most part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: SMI77 and Spaceman_RS3
You would buy an S4 if you don't want attention and an RS4 if you do.
Audi have overdone the S models in my view, they used to be rare now due to the lease deals they are pretty common.
Even the RS models have started to lose their rarity value.

Reactions: Daggerit
Here in Oz, sales clearly demonstrate what manufacturers say, we are a nation that craves for performance models, no matter the country of origin. We are a major world market of AMG & M, and local distributors are invariably always chasing as much stock as they can get. AMGs are now common, as the manufacturer, who is not alone, seeks to offload these highly profitable variants. S & RS models sell, but are not that noticeable on the road. I have only seen 1 x B9 S4 sedan on the road in the last year. We bought our S4 with a thought to less attention than the C43 AMG, and very glad we did. Whilst not seeking attention, we believe we have enhanced the appearance with a total de-chrome. The Daytona Grey through the carbon/effect accents to the black grille/tailpipes looks very smooth in the flesh. Being a nation with a high incidence of revheads, others apparently see that too.

I think it is good, I often contribute to the US based Audiworld and encorage their members to this one as well.
SMI77 must be based the furthest away though?

Reactions: SMI77
@SMI77 + @cuke2u Thanks for your encouragement, sometimes I really feel like a "****** foreigner".

I am more into Audizine, will have a go at Audiworld too!

Reactions: SMI77 and cuke2u
Reactions: Filipão
@hmy7k thank you, I see what you mean, the financing.

We have same financing conditions for any make/model/version, not for a specific one.

By the way, my S4 avant is only one in Portugal. It is not in the importers' sales program and I had to buy it from Audi A.G.

Not a fact that I am proud of.

Reactions: SMI77 and Daggerit
Mine got some attention last week for a very nice gentleman with a radar gun

Reactions: keenu, Terminator x and Spaceman_RS3
There is a lot of that around our village in the 30mph roads, but they do a good job and I always give them the thumbs up when I go past..

There is a lot of that around our village in the 30mph roads, but they do a good job and I always give them the thumbs up when I go past..

This was a duel carriage way and van on a bridge, totally my fault and the first time in over 25 years I have been done for speeding.
I am incredibly careful in 30mph as I once ran a kid over who rode his bike straight out in front of me from between some parked cars. Lucky I was driving very slowly and apart from a few bruise he was ok. If I had been speeding who knows! I always think you should get a bigger fine / points for speeding in 30 mph zones than any where else.
I just don’t have the same control on country lanes an duel carriage ways!

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3 and cuke2u
@SMI77 + @cuke2u I am more into Audizine, will have a go at Audiworld too!
As you may have deduced I have read your posts on Audizine, and visit Audiworld, as well. Have gained very useful knowledge and go parts.
@hmy7k my S4 avant is only one in Portugal. It is not in the importers' sales program and I had to buy it from Audi A.G.
Not a fact that I am proud of.
I would have thought that it would be a bonus that you can actually drive on some really awesome roads to where the Avant is actually made.
Curious, if Audi Portugal dealers do not have specific knowledge on the S4, how do you go for servicing/warranty?

As you may have deduced I have read your posts on Audizine, and visit Audiworld, as well. Have gained very useful knowledge and go parts.

I would have thought that it would be a bonus that you can actually drive on some really awesome roads to where the Avant is actually made.
Curious, if Audi Portugal dealers do not have specific knowledge on the S4, how do you go for servicing/warranty?

Not really a problem, we have a bunch of good engineers! :)

Reactions: SMI77
No it's a very bland inconspicuous car but that's what I like about it

Mine gets a bit of attention with it being bright red and the extra carbon bits it doesn’t blend in like some of the black and grey Audi’s, as that seems like a popular colour for all models of A4