DONE ! Retrofit Seat Exeo LED RNS E Media System into A4 B7

You sure Dave as I've converted a few now with single din & they all as per the symphony had the same biege coloured diversity connection there or did I miss a trick, same as my old unit aswell.
When I've commented on diversity system problems on other forums, I've been told in no uncertain terms by some that not all the single DIN Audi Series II radios have diversity.

BTW I posted that a month and a half ago - you been on holiday or working abroad?

No this is correct it would appear mate, our friend elsa shows the chorus upto 21st week 04 iirc as having just 1 antenna point, whereas others onwards have the normal 2.

Yeah well I do live in Italy & work in UK lol, but just catching up on 500 emails tbh, was on 460 now down to 70, so missed a few, mostly forum updates, just sometimes you have to prioritise things, seems I have mised a few to many, wont happen again lol.

That is weird, what SW and HW versions are you running?

I'm keen to know as I'm looking to replace my older spec RNS-E with a new one - I'm getting fed up with a flakey aerial connector that often tells me I have zero satelites in range...

Read further on from his post mate, the full postcode option wasnt available in stock form from vag.

sorry for up this thread but i saw that Doug.p has got retrofitted Rns-e the same like me - but he has directons on the fis - :( i haven't
What is the code which i have to put or why i haven;t got them ?
i recode my sat nav from S4 to A4
i have 8P media unit with chrome button and piano black trim
i try with SEARCH button but so many things - nothing on my problem !
thanks in advance