'nuff said, really
1111.jpg

2222.jpg

3333.jpg

4444.jpg

5555.jpg

credit to b0g.org

that red looks better than the black leathers

The red paint on the drivers seat looks very proffesional - great finish she's got there...

She must also be a very intelligent lady, the words she wrote on the bonnet are perfectly spelt. (I'm assuming she's foreign here...)

Kev.

Now im no sherlock holmes, but i think i have sussed out how this little tradegy happened, if you look at pictures two and three you will observe that there is a strawberry thick milk shake carton in the centre consol, i believe that this is indeed a tragic case of the driver speeding and then needing to break hard, thus, and i think you guessed it, the rules of issac newton come into play, hence front and rear windows completly foo ked, bit like the boot lid, Must admit though, at the moment im beating myself up as to why there is english swear words on the boot, Perhaps people are trainning for the world cup next year

You think he would mind if i E-mailed him asking wot colour of orange that is? it woud look great in my hall? lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Must admit though, at the moment im beating myself up as to why there is english swear words on the boot, Perhaps people are trainning for the world cup next year

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't people in North Carolina speak english? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I really hope he did something to deserve that, imagine she got the wrong end of the stick as it were. If anybody ever did that to my car they better leave the planet!

Wonder how long it took her to do that!!!

You would be raging like!!

Must be the guy off changing rooms who did the interior. Perhaps caught jis bf elsewhere!! ha!