Door dents!!!!

Riko0073

Reaction score
Just noticed another ****** door dent on my rear passenger door yesterday :rage:

Only had one fixed about 6 weeks ago.

Doesn’t matter how careful you park...and I do, these inconsiderate idiots will always find you!!

We park my other half’s A Class anywhere and never gets any.

My dent guy booked in for Tuesday to sort, another £50...he has asked if I want an account :confounded: haha

I feel your pain, I'm not going to temp fate and say anything about mine and my partners cars but I always keep them spotless in the hope that a shiny clean car means stay away.
If I have to walk a mile from where I park my car to find a big space I will. Top of multi-stories etc.

Reactions: Riko0073 and A4A4
I feel your pain, I'm not going to temp fate and say anything about mine and my partners cars but I always keep them spotless in the hope that a shiny clean car means stay away.
If I have to walk a mile from where I park my car to find a big space I will. Top of multi-stories etc.
Yep I’m the same, have particular spots in known car parks I will only go in as they’re on their own etc, other side of supermarket car parks, end spaces.

Think this one might have been from a hotel car park for a wedding we attended recently!!

Oh well, will get sorted and back to new again but £50 lighter, can’t leave it there, it’s not that bad but my cars are immaculate and has to get sorted ASAP!

Reactions: cuke2u
Who did you use for the dent repair? Is it a nationwide company? I've got one dent that needs fixing but haven't got round to getting it done.

Thankfully my office is next to a bodyshop so get mates rates on door dings!

I hate the things!

Just washed my wifes new 4 series convertible and the rear quarter has a ****** scratch on it. No way it could have been caused by her because of where it is... I hate inconsiderate people

Who did you use for the dent repair? Is it a nationwide company? I've got one dent that needs fixing but haven't got round to getting it done.
Local independent guy near me in Norfolk, excellent bloke and service.

Where you based mate?

You would think that cars would be safer on your own driveway but I keep finding kids playing around our cars, sometimes with parents watching as was today. Its not as if the drive is part of the road, it's at the immediate side of the house, clearly marked with our house number, and only one entrance/exit with our garden on the other side.
I mean, are people really that stupid and disrespectful?

You would think that cars would be safer on your own driveway but I keep finding kids playing around our cars, sometimes with parents watching as was today. Its not as if the drive is part of the road, it's at the immediate side of the house, clearly marked with our house number, and only one entrance/exit with our garden on the other side.
I mean, are people really that stupid and disrespectful?
Yeah that’s what I thought about my drive until someone hit my drivers door. Now I have a dint and a red mark. I think it’s from a handle from a bike or kids scooter that’s plowed into it. The parents don’t care or ignore it a lot of the time. Infuriates me! But then again, why would they when they have a 2013 Prius on the drive!

Reactions: cuke2u
Yeah that’s what I thought about my drive until someone hit my drivers door. Now I have a dint and a red mark. I think it’s from a handle from a bike or kids scooter that’s plowed into it. The parents don’t care or ignore it a lot of the time. Infuriates me! But then again, why would they when they have a 2013 Prius on the drive!
I’ve got cameras all around my house and good coverage of my driveway to catch any such culprits! Mind you, the locals around my village know how much I look after my motors and would know the sh*t storm if they or their kids damaged the S4!!

I have cameras too but it does nothing to deter the little people and you'd think everyone in our small development would also know how I look after our cars too but sadly these beggars are not from here...

Local independent guy near me in Norfolk, excellent bloke and service.

Where you based mate?
HI,

Have just purchase a 2019 A4 B9 (previously in a B8.5), car is generally tidy but has 4 body dings (other car doors/supermarket trolleys).

I’m across in Norfolk (near Diss) Monday to Friday. If you have a recommendation for a paint-less dent repair guy, who you trust, I’d really appreciate it if you could pass on his details.

Also have some bumper paint abrasions/scuffs to sort, if you also have a smart repair (paint) recommendation that would also help - I could of course ask the PDR guy if he knows anyone who he recommends.

Thanks in advance, for your help.

Shaun

HI,

Have just purchase a 2019 A4 B9 (previously in a B8.5), car is generally tidy but has 4 body dings (other car doors/supermarket trolleys).

I’m across in Norfolk (near Diss) Monday to Friday. If you have a recommendation for a paint-less dent repair guy, who you trust, I’d really appreciate it if you could pass on his details.

Also have some bumper paint abrasions/scuffs to sort, if you also have a smart repair (paint) recommendation that would also help - I could of course ask the PDR guy if he knows anyone who he recommends.

Thanks in advance, for your help.

Shaun
He’s moved up north now unfortunately!