Door modules

ch1z64

C'mon you's bhoy's in Green
VCDS Map User
Silver Supporter
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if this part number is associated with the 8V model it should be passengers window regulator module as I have been told cheers .
( 5Q0 959 392 B )

That's a right side (driver's side if your car is RHD) door module. It's the "low" version of modules for the 8v with only 6 pins for the mirror connection and it doesn't have features like power folding mirrors, dipping in reverse or dimming mirror glass. The part number for the left side of this version of module is 5Q0959393B.

That's a right side (driver's side if your car is RHD) door module. It's the "low" version of modules for the 8v with only 6 pins for the mirror connection and it doesn't have features like power folding mirrors, dipping in reverse or dimming mirror glass. The part number for the left side of this version of module is 5Q0959393B.
thanks for that , I got an 8P0 959 801P (which I know is for 8p ) but strangely enough the date on the module is 3/11/18 which got me thinking it could have been on a 8V but now I know it wasn't must have just been the last ones made and put into the last 8p's before the change

Reactions: Rcord