Door Panel squeak...please help!

jonathanc

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've just bought a 2001 Audi A8 and loving every minute of it but unfortunately there's a squeak coming from the driver side door panel.

I took the panel out and it seems like most of the "clips" came loose so I attempted to order new ones. Problem is I can't seem to find the right part number for it. The closest I've got is 4D0867299D but that doesn't really look like the correct part. Some of the black "grommet" that the clips push into also seemed to have cracked. Basically the whole panel doesn't fit flush and tight as the others. Nearest dealership is >20 miles so I can't really drop in often for advice...

Can anyone perhaps suggest a correct part number or what should I do to remedy this? Don't reckon I should get a new panel?

Thank you.

I would suggest you register yourself at www.vagcat.com and have a look at the online catalog for parts, it is very comprehensive and hopefully you will be able to find the part you are looking for. If not you can always ask the helpful people over at www.a8parts.co.uk and see what they come up with.

Any of these parts?

837400.png

Hi,
Part number is 4D0867382E
You'll need to pull the "grommets" out as well and change them, they tend to crack.
Not the easiest thing to do.
The part includes the "grommet" and it is better to push the panel in
with the grommets attached to the clip on the panel and not the door frame.

Jaime

Last edited: