Door pillar trims

sixlargebeers

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone have any suggestions for products that will protect the gloss vertical door pillar trims on my S3 8V ? I have always heard good things about 303 Aerospace protectant but not sure if it suitable for a gloss finish.

I have some Gtechniq C2 - would that work ?

Thanks

Hi,

Does anyone have any suggestions for products that will protect the gloss vertical door pillar trims on my S3 8V ? I have always heard good things about 303 Aerospace protectant but not sure if it suitable for a gloss finish.

I have some Gtechniq C2 - would that work ?

Thanks
I've always just put a wax or sealant on them. Works fine. I'd say C2 would work from reading the product page:

(C2 works on all substrates including paint, grp, glass, metal, rubber plastics)

I hate my drivers side trim, it's got some lite scratches the bug the hell outa me, not sure how they even got there!

I hate my drivers side trim, it's got some lite scratches the bug the hell outa me, not sure how they even got there!
@Keef - I would try some of that Adam's Detail Spray on 'em buddy, see how that brings 'em up :thumbs up:

Reactions: sixlargebeers and Keef
thanks BH - so do you reckon AF Tripple and Adam's detail spray might be a good combo to sort - or at least minimise - swirls ?

thanks BH - so do you reckon AF Tripple and Adam's detail spray might be a good combo to sort - or at least minimise - swirls ?
One or the other buddy IMO
I haven't tried Adam's Detail Spray on them yet, but I have done exterior piano black trims with AF Tripple before. Works well
Just thought I'd mention the Adam's as I know Keef's just got some

Reactions: scotty76
The Adams spray brings the trims up nice and glossy, but the scratches on mine are still evident