door rubber trims

stoop44rio

Reaction score
can anyone tell me are the rubbery/plastic trims at the bottom of the doors on b5's still available?any idea of price too? this is on the outside of the door above the sill, thanks.:sm4:

UYep, still available and £37 from Audi

Euro Car Parts. Pretty sure I paid about £18 for my last one and it comes with all the Audi part numbers and embossing on the back.

Euro Car Parts. Pretty sure I paid about £18 for my last one and it comes with all the Audi part numbers and embossing on the back.

ill give them a try tomorrow - Cheers

just rang my local europarts who said they don't stock any door trim pieces for the a4?? anyone got a part no.?

there were some on e-bay £99 for a set of 4 so check there i think the ad said they didnt have the metal bits in them that rust out,i were gonna get some for mine but im not gonna leave em off for now

I#l check at my local Eurocarparts depot tomorrow, massive new distribution centre so if any of their places has them this one should.

I replaced mine recently - german auto spares...... delivered next day, well wrapped, spare screws and clips went on no probs etc... well recomended. I am not afraid to wash my car now and have these bits fall off!

Try the following contact, as long as you don't mind 2nd hand parts from dismantled cars.

Overton Dismantlers
Overton Garage Ltd
off Dyce Drive
Aberdeen
Scotland AB21 0EQ
Tel: 00.44.1224.722354
Parts Fax: 00.44.1224.775451
General Fax:00.44.1224.722457
Email : sales@overtongarage.co.uk

Jim.

Yeah i was going to say they are on EBAY at £100 for the full set.

Pain in the **** and i really want to sort mine soon!

I replaced all four on my old B5 and they were circa £20 each from the Main Dealer.
Biggest problem replacing them is getting the old cross head screw out that holds them in on the leading edge of the doors.I had to shear the heads off mine ........

ive just replaced my front door ones and they werer £37ish each , ive also replaced the small screw at the from wih aluminum ones so they wont rust and even if the trim rusts like they normally do ill be able to shear off the screw easier to remove it