Door speakers

ch1z64

C'mon you's bhoy's in Green
VCDS Map User
Silver Supporter
Reaction score
When i removed my doorcards to fit new wing mirrors i noticed the Speakers had 2 places for fitting connectors and i have noticed that some door trim looms OEM have these extra clips in them and curious to find out what there for and help would be appreciated .
Put up pics tomorrow

Attachments

• 20180827_000149-1024x1820.jpg
    20180827_000149-1024x1820.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 218
Some people should maybe read through the forum before posting that way it would save them the embarrassment off finding out the Original post was posted 2 years ago , like the people who go into classifieds asking if an item is Still For Sale again post been posted over 2years ago . :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

just kidding

Reactions: ch1z64
Some people should maybe read through the forum before posting that way it would save them the embarrassment off finding out the Original post was posted 2 years ago , like the people who go into classifieds asking if an item is Still For Sale again post been posted over 2years ago . :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

just kidding
Now thats very true but thought i would just be lazy and throw it out there rather than search .
:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:.
Done a little digging but nothing on here stating what the other connector is for on the doorcard trim as good old Toyah would say ( it's a Mystery , it's Mystery