Door Warning And Puddle Lights

fastblatt

Reaction score
Can someone tell me if the Door warning and puddle lights only come on if it is dark when the door is opened and not all the time -ie controlled by a sensor?
Many thanks
Mark.

Mine come on during the day, what's the point about having a door open warning that only happens at nightime?

The reason I asked is because I'm trying to retrofit them and I cant get the power output in the vcds. It occurred to me that it might be only on when the light was low. My G/F's lexus does this.

Just out of interest (not having a go at you in any way) but how much has it cost you in materials and time to do that compared to the interior light pack for a couple of hundred quid?

That's a very good question. It hasn't cost me so much so far as I bought the front lights and looms secondhand for about £30. The vcds I bought to do this but other mods too and the elsa win I want for this and the future. but my time has been a lot. this being due to lack of information.
Oh - yes - the light pack is only a few hundred pounds and I would have paid that for it......... but you cant when the car is secondhand........