Double points on Shell Optimax

Kevint

Reaction score
Website
www.lickmyear.org
For the next three weeks, well until the 12th October.

It'll get me some where further away on airmiles /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Kev.

you can get points from buying shell fuel? no one at any garage has ever mentioned this to me

bah, i think i have been missing out on this can someone give me more details please? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

cheers Kev /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

cant believe this has never been mentioned to me!

must be a secret club or something /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

No worries mate!

I buy a fair amount of fuel every month (varies between £250 and £300 per month) so I collect points fairly quickly which I then swap in for AirMiles.

I've also got the Shell Credit Card (Royal Bank of Scotland), if you pay for your fuel with the Credit Card you get triple points on your Plus Points account - soon adds up.

Kev.

[ QUOTE ]
if only i spent £250 to £300 a month oh well

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

You do, you just don't tell the wife /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Erm.. Lotus?

Kev.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if only i spent £250 to £300 a month oh well

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

You do, you just don't tell the wife /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Erm.. Lotus?

Kev.

[/ QUOTE ]

That old chestnut, yes dear it's very cheap to run and it's unleaded so it goes even further. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Well thats the first of me knowing about that card but sorted now................Cheers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif