Downloadable 'Do Not Wash' Signs

Bristle Hound

Staff member
Reaction score
https://i.imgur.com/nTCHUpN.jpg

Have them printed off in A4 & laminated and leave in the car, dash, rear window, passenger seat & glovebox when ever any of my cars goes into the Dealers workshop's for service etc

& I know I'm not the only one that does this lol

Reactions: Devilz, dantdi, Moon and 18 others
What a great idea, thanks col. :) x

Reactions: Bristle Hound
I was asked if I would like the 'complimentary wash and vacuum' when mine was in for service.

When I said "no thanks, you'll make it dirty" the poor service advisor looked at me like I had three heads!

Reactions: Thundercliffe81 and 8BallAddict
Haha, I am the same BH I leave one in the car also! :laughing: ..

Reactions: Bristle Hound
These are great, I wish I'd had them in when I asked Hardwoods not to wash my car at the last service... I'm trying to figure out a way of putting a sign that fits over the gearstick so there's no way they can say they didn't see it...

car is going in for software update tomorrow... time to get a few 100 of these strategically placed around the car

Printed x4 for Wednesday for an oil change at Audi Birmingham! :)

When I click on the link, it tells me I shouldn't be here? Can anyone help please?

Used these signs when at the dealers, swirl makers came no way near!

f4f11ce9-715a-414a-88e3-c8fff896bb05-jpeg.164923

Don’t want them going anywhere near my paintwork

ec8436a8-3cbc-426e-a29d-451e3b1dd719-jpeg.164924

Reactions: Bristle Hound and bigup
Weird.

I asked the nice people at Bedford Audi not to wash it when in for service. The service assistant (Charlie) wrote it on the work order, we had a chat about two-bucket washing (she was a fan), and 4 hours later, when I picked it up; no wash or inside clean. Why would dealers struggle with this concept?

Weird.
I asked the nice people at Bedford Audi not to wash it when in for service. The service assistant (Charlie) wrote it on the work order, we had a chat about two-bucket washing (she was a fan), and 4 hours later, when I picked it up; no wash or inside clean. Why would dealers struggle with this concept?
Unfortunately because many dealerships (not just Audi), this includes BMW use east European workers to carry out these cleaning tasks.

I have the smaller version of this that sits like a tent in the car. Need one in Polish, Romanian and Bulgarian to name a few.:blahblah1:

One word 'Intercleanse', they have the valeting contract for many dealerships, not just Audi, in the South East.
Avoid..

Also went double whammy when the car was left at the Audi Dealers on the mirror.

Wonders never cease as got a phone call ( I was sitting in the showroom waiting for the car ) saying the wheel nut lock key was not on the passenger seat as stated - lift the A4 Sign detailing not to wash the car on the seat !

Victor Meldrew was quickly put back into his box :(

Screen Shot 2018 10 23 at 103105

Reactions: Sandra