Downpipe/Decat Query

mark_S3

Team Silver
Reaction score
I currently have Milltek Resonated CATback with Milltek Twin Sports CAT going onto Standard Downpipe.

At end of month I'm having a new clutch and flywheel fitted.
At same time I'm having a 2nd Hand Relentless V3 Manifold and 3" Relentless DP fitted.

I'm going to convert to Decat.

As its going to get fitted at a garage In don't have the option to have a custom decat made.

I believe the Relentless Decat goes from 3" (Downpipe end) to 2.5" for CATback end. Relentless have confirmed they don't sell the Decat separate without purchasing Downpipe aswell.

Pipewerx was my next option but after trying to find out what size the Decat reduces to for CATback end, they won't tell me and insist it won't fit to a Relentless Downpipe (Not sure on this?)

Can anyone help or know if the Pipewerx Decat will fit or know what size it reduces to sleeve onto Milltek CATback.
Or any other suggestions for Decat?

Much appreciated... Cheers
Mark

Doubt it will fit dude....better off getting a piece made for it or getting the cat cut out of the relentless and a 3" straight section the same length welded in... be cheaper and will fit at least

<tuffty/>

Getting it all fitted at a garage Paul which would mean I would have to drive car to a exhaust place without a Cat or Decat... Lol

You need to move further south mate... proper garages there ;)

<tuffty/>

They all reduce to the stock 2.5 system. Which is why a reducer clamp is provided with the miltek to join the stock cat.
Only option is to have one made there and then

They all reduce to the stock 2.5 system. Which is why a reducer clamp is provided with the miltek to join the stock cat.
Only option is to have one made there and then
Garage I'm taking it to unfortunately don't do custom exhaust....
I know someone who's probably a 15mins drive away but the car without a Cat or Decat is going to attract attention.... Lol

I would personally go custom but as I'm getting Manifold/DP fitted whilst subframe is off and garage doesn't have capability of making a Decat, that only leaves me with a bolt on Decat option. I presume any fettling or tweaking will be fine for the garage.

I have a relentless decat you can have if you want??
can come and collect it before you get work done?
PM if interested

Reactions: superkarl