Drive

sportstractor

Chugger
Reaction score
If you want to see a film that a bit more chilled than the usual driving films from the US, watch it. Also has a pretty cool soundtrack. Definitely worth a watch

If you want to see a film that a bit more chilled than the usual driving films from the US, watch it. Also has a pretty cool soundtrack. Definitely worth a watch

Might give this a watch then.

A bit more chilled out? I thought it was a bit weird and gruesome at times!

I thought that was shocking and cheesy.. Some decent scenes but other than that it was channel 5 fodder.

This quote says it all really..

If I drive for you, you get your money. You tell me where we start, where we're going, where we're going afterwards. I give you five minutes when we get there. Anything happens in that five minutes and I'm yours. No matter what. Anything a minute on either side of that and you're on your own. I don't sit in while you're running it down. I don't carry a gun. I drive.

Great film, loved it for the lack of cheesy dialogues ;) , soundtrack and main character.

I watched this film on Sunday and I loved it. Complete mystery surrounding the main character and I loved his no-nonsense way of disposing of enemies, especially the one in the lift!

I thought all the driving scenes were realistic enough except the 180 spin into driving backwards which just annoys me. I also enjoy these type of films that have a lot of non standard shots of scenes.

The 80's sounding track was great and went with the arty farty shots well. I don't know how anyone can say the main character was cheesy, he was coolness personified and his ora in the whole film was good enough to keep you gripped though the lack of dialogue. I loved it.