Drivers One Touch Window No Longer One Touch!

AB04DAB

Reaction score
I was driving home from work today and put the window up and it stopped at the top and rebounded back down, this happened again then on third time it shut. Now after this has happened the window is no longer doing its one touch trick! All of the other windows continue to work except the drivers one.

Does anyone know how to fix this or what has caused it? Some or info would be good before I have to it the car into Audi to be looked at. I have tried all the controls on the MMI screen and no options seem to let me change it (none that I can see anyway)

Thanks in advance for any replys

If it's the same as the 8p, you hold the button down until the window drops all the way down. Continue to hold a few seconds and then do the same in reverse.

Reactions: AB04DAB
A fault like this used to be a regulator issue on A5 & TT's of years gone by, the up down, up down and then fail used to happen. The one touch button has just failed on our old golf which is a 2003, expected but not on a recent vehicle. It could be a setting which you've activated by mistake, I'm sure someone will clear that up. But If you've got a fault....warranty.... That's what it's there for.

Reactions: AB04DAB
If it's the same as the 8p, you hold the button down until the window drops all the way down. Continue to hold a few seconds and then do the same in reverse.

Magic, I'll give this a go. Hopefully it fixes the issue. If not then it will be another trip down to the dealers. Thanks pal

Mine has done this serval times, but the dealers think i'm imagining it

You just need to reset the regulator. Put the window up, once it's up pull the window switch up all the way and hold it for 10 seconds. This will reset the regulator, then it will work as it should