Drivers storage compartment retrofit

NicoS85

Reaction score
Just wanted to let others know that after much googling I finally found the part numbers for the drivers storage compartment for right hand drive cars.

I know there were some other members who were interested in this retrofit who don't have the extended storage pack like me.

I'm too busy at the moment to fit it though so I don't know if I have bought everything that is necessary to fit it ie fixings, screws etc but I will update when I do get around to it.

The dash trim with the compartment door - 8W2863075A 6PS (6PS is the colour which in this case is black)

The storage compartment behind the dash trim - 8W28579254PK

2018 06 28 200346
2018 06 28 200418
2018 06 28 200436
2018 06 28 200455

Like I said I can't confirm fitment yet so please keep that in mind if you're wanting to order the same parts.

Reactions: Riko0073, rasA4, zippster and 3 others
Are the baby clothes part of the trim ;-)
Cost for those who need to know?

Reactions: zippster
No problem. I ordered from Crewe Audi on parts request on this forum. Took a week to get here from Germany.

8W2863075A 6PS £144

8W28579254PK £36

Reactions: rasA4, zippster, Happy Grumpz and 1 other person
Just what i was looking for today. Thanks... look forwarding to seeing what is required. Shame as I tried to add the Storage Pacl to my order when i got my RS4, but just missed the deadline and car was locked into the build, so RETROFIT it is.

I guess the cost isn't that bad if you really want to have one. I hope in fitting it no rattles are induced and of course to some insurance companies it seems this probably goes down as a modification these days ;-)

Reactions: NicoS85
I guess the cost isn't that bad if you really want to have one. I hope in fitting it no rattles are induced and of course to some insurance companies it seems this probably goes down as a modification these days ;-)
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Put the First Aid kit that came with the car in mine. Bit snug but fits nicely.

Reactions: cuke2u
Legend. There’s a seller on German eBay doing this for LHD cars as a kit and it does seem that it’s just the replacement cowl and tray.

I’d be very interested in a group buy.

Reactions: rasA4
Following with interest, possibly up for a group buy.

I am also interested. Waiting in anticipation.

Yeh sorry taken so long, been busy. Turns out I need another 2 bolts to attach the 2 pieces together, which I have just ordered from Crewe Audi and should arrive this week. Will let you know how I get on.

Reactions: rasA4 and zippster
awesome thanks for the update.. but sounds like it fits :) great news and look forward to the kit list and update!

Yeh sorry taken so long, been busy. Turns out I need another 2 bolts to attach the 2 pieces together, which I have just ordered from Crewe Audi and should arrive this week. Will let you know how I get on.
Cool I assume the original bolts are fine for to attach the main under tray?

Hi guys I am also interested in a group buy, how has fitment gone with this?

Hi Guys

haven't forgotten about this,@NicoS85 how did you get on with this,was that all that was needed?

If you ill get a price for the group buy set up

Thanks

yep, me too if there is a group buy

Sounds like a lot of people interested. We should get a decent discount :whistle2::hi:

Hi guys and gals, apologies that it has taken so long, been very busy with work and the bairn not had any time for anything else. Thanks for everybody's patientice.

So the 2 bolts that I ordered were correct and needed to attach the two pieces together first before fitting on the car. So in addition to the two main pieces above you'll also need 2x M5X16 bolts N 105 495 03.

You just re-use the 3 bolts from the old trim for the new trim. It is a bit fidgety to remove and install mind, so I got somebody with more experience to do it for me.

2018 08 09 113636
2018 08 09 113754
2018 08 09 115635
2018 08 09 113336
2018 08 09 113521
2018 08 09 113919
2018 08 09 113942

Reactions: pierreluigi88, Inked, rasA4 and 2 others
@NicoS85 thanks for taking the leap. I’m sure by the interest on this Thread a lot of people will follow suit for sure. I certainly need that mod.

Hi guys and gals, apologies that it has taken so long, been very busy with work and the bairn not had any time for anything else. Thanks for everybody's patientice.

So the 2 bolts that I ordered were correct and needed to attach the two pieces together first before fitting on the car. So in addition to the two main pieces above you'll also need 2x M5X16 bolts N 105 495 03.

You just re-use the 3 bolts from the old trim for the new trim. It is a bit fidgety to remove and install mind, so I got somebody with more experience to do it for me.

View attachment 162399 View attachment 162400 View attachment 162401 View attachment 162402 View attachment 162403 View attachment 162404 View attachment 162405
Thanks @NicoS85 for the pictures much appreciated.

@creweaudiparts so it looks like we have a lot of interest. So hopefully you can do a good deal?

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the not picking this back up sooner!

@rasA4 contacted me in regard to setting this "Group Buy" up for theses.

The price would include the 2 plastic trays need,1 speed nut and the 2 additional bolts @NicoS85 needed a little later.

The items are on back order so there would be a wait of around 5-9 days on these.Postage would be included in the price.

If you wish to order these please PM me and ill get back in touch with payment details etc....

£170.00!

Reactions: Fatyead and rasA4
PM'd

EDIT - I take that back - How do you actually send a PM on here???