Driving Your S3 / A3 At Speed = Twats

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBXdarkangel

Reaction score
just a quick post to say to all you people on here that think driving at speed in ur S3`s or A3`s is cool and "im a good driver at speed". maybe you should read this

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/7539432.stm

i remember a few dicks on this forum who said that they can drive at speed and are safe drivers, then i said anything could happen i.e a blow out or susspension failure and you could kill someone. everyone jumped on my back about it..well read this and then say your a safe driver.

A father and son have died following a crash on the M62 near Manchester which involved a car seen moments earlier driven at "high speeds", police said.
An Audi Quattro, which was reported speeding at 0550 BST, collided with a Fiat Punto at Birch services.
Gary Procter, 47, and son James, 16, who are from Wakefield and were in the Punto, suffered fatal injuries. A woman in the car suffered serious injuries.
The M62 was shut westbound between junctions 19 and 18 until 1615 BST. A 31-year-old man has been arrested over the crash

It also says that the driver was over the legal alcohol limit.
A 'safe' speed is all relative to vehicle, driver skill, conditions and other factors.

A tragic accident yes, but tbh DBX I think you're a bit of an **** for posting this. :whistle2:

You own an a3 1.8 turbo with a stainless exhaust and a remap. So you would never speed right?

Very poor excuse to get your own back.

Police said he was being held on suspicion of dangerous driving and driving with excess alcohol and remains in police custody for questioning.

"We need anyone who saw this Audi being driven, POSSIBLY at speed, along the M62 eastbound early this morning to call us straight away. You might have information that is vital to our investigation."

Please dont waste your time with silly posts like this, Its just an invite for unnecessary arguments.

It also says that the driver was over the legal alcohol limit.
A 'safe' speed is all relative to vehicle, driver skill, conditions and other factors.

A tragic accident yes, but tbh DBX I think you're a bit of an **** for posting this. :whistle2:

just as expected. slagging me off. how dull.
omg someone on the net slagged me off for posting a tragic accident involving a **** speeding and drinking and murdering two innocent people. yup im an ***..zzzzzzzzz

Mate. Get your hand off it.

You come here, abuse people, then don't expect people to fire up at you?

Go back under your rock.

just as expected. slagging me off. how dull.
omg someone on the net slagged me off for posting a tragic accident involving a **** speeding and drinking and murdering two innocent people. yup im an ***..zzzzzzzzz

Why did you aim this post at A3 drivers ??? i was 2 minuits if that behind that accident and arrived about the same time as the first police car... i didn't stop as there were others there and there was nothing i could do other than get in the way ... to me it looked like an A4 or A6 avant....... it was a tragic accident and not something anyone wants to see... but coming in here having a go is a bit strong... have you posted the same in the other model forums ??

DBX i think your talking out of your ****, do yourself a favour and back up...... you come on here with your own mods and take the moral high ground....i know...lets wrap ourselves up in cotton wool, that way we'll never hurt anyone or get hurt ourselves..... its exactly people like you 'the PC brigade' that makes this country ****....

now unless you have a comment that is worth while and actually articulate then i suggest you shut up

My friend was also behind the accident and saw this car and says it was driving like a right ****. He reckons it was a black a6 or s6 avant and was doing well over 130mph when it came past him up the inside.

I agree with DBX though, glorifying speeding on public roads is not cool at all, as this car barrelled in the back of some punto and killed two people. forget what could have happened in blow out if it crossed the carriageway, there could have been even more deaths, but thankfully such incidents are few and far between, (blowouts I mean) . However, for those that say this was a tragic accident, I dont agree if the guy was drink driving.
Drinking and driving at huge speeds that it seems this guy was, is not a case of "if" and accident happens, it is a case of "when". It is totaly unacceptable to drink and then drive wehn you have impared faculties.

So I can see why some are defending the "speeding cause" here a little, ie it is almost certain if he was over the limit tha tthe drink contributed to this incident in a major way.
Whatever, some poor sods going about their daily business, early morning off on holibobs is riped apart by some selfish **** in a big fast (but relatively safe for its occupants) car...........
MAybe we should all remember this next time we think about hoofing it along a bit, no matter what you are late for, or how much of a crap day you may have had, or how much you just want to have some fun, nothing is worth getting embroiled in an incident like this.
It also goes to show that if you are happily cruising along on the motorway, you should keep a damn good wathc of that rear view mirror.......as my driving instuctor told me over 20 years ago, you should spend as much time looking backwards as forwards!!

A dreadful incident indeed, I hope that IF the audi driver is found to be at fault he is severely punished for his stupidity and selfishness.

So DBX you're actually trying to suggest that speeding killed these people and not the fact the driver was over the limit?
There's some seriously twisted people out there!

makes me laugh that the thread starter failed to mention in his post that the driver was over the drink drive limit, fool.

is it the right time to point out that speed does'nt kill.... its the stopping that does ! :whistle2:

:nyah:

It was a black Q7 with tints, I saw pictures of it on the news. It pretty much destroyed the punto it hit.

actually having read the situation fully, your heart has to go out to the family involved....

That said, my mind after reading that is not to immediately to think 'oooh yes ill go and tell everyone on Audi-Sport that they are twats if they exceed a speed limit', DBX your comments reflect what i think is your mental age and suffice to say, i will drop you a card when you hit double digits

Guys, i think DBX has worded it wrong and was expressing his rage for an inconsiderate drunk driver!! Id of said 99% of british drivers speed weather it be by accident or on purpose.... As the saying goes, repect the power and it will repect you, plus theres a time and a place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

still doesnt give him the right to start naming people 'dicks' and 'twats' Scott

Guys, i think DBX has worded it wrong and was expressing his rage for an inconsiderate drunk driver!! Id of said 99% of british drivers speed weather it be by accident or on purpose.... As the saying goes, repect the power and it will repect you, plus theres a time and a place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

worded it wrong is a under-statement!!!!

the way i see it, his post is a kind of "i told you so" but he's got facts wrong and has gone about his post in completly the wrong way.

that should be deleted by admin over its stupidity by the publisher.........

what a **** you are this guy was not out on a spirited drive like the people your trying to acusse for causing such accidents he was a drink drive thats completly different and they are as scumbag as thieving cnuts that also kill people in crashes, you must be one of those ***** thatwatch these tv programs that try to make boy racers look like bad driving twats when all the footage you see is theiving chavs and little boys in saxo's, never do you see footage of proper cars 'boy racers' statisticsare boolocks

Enough of all the ranting and name throwing ! Maybe we should give a thought about the effect this will have on thepoor family of the unfortunate souls caught in the punto, also spare a thought for the family/families of those in the audi. It just shows that drink/dangerous driving can affect many many others apart from those directly involved in the accident.
Bottom line is dont drink and drive no matter what you drive or how good you are !

:no:

i rest my case. i posted the thread to show driving at speed = ****. and all you nobs on here that jumped on my back, moaning like bitches. so what are you saying? that driving at 130mph was cool. omg!! like smich said, driving like that without any thought of people around you on the road had led to this accident. not to mention if this guy had flipped it over to the on coming cars. the mind boggles to what else could have happened. no matter what you guys say and how much you wine like woman about what i said. the FACTS remain that driving liek a **** in your audi`s or any car come to that matter = death death death.

an as for the gay comments about "your cars modded so you speed" bleh. if i owned a skyline at 600bhp does that mean i do 100mph in a 30mph zone just coss i can?

maybe you should all take a moment and think to yourselfs, would you still think driving like a **** is cool if the guys who died was you friends, family, loved ones?

:end_of_discction:

I think its because you are stating the ****** OBVIOUS...whats next the moon isn't made of cheese?

Still ignoring the fact that the driver was drunk then?
You're as bad as the tabloid press mate, you probably have a good point to make somewhere, but chose completely the wrong example to backup your argument.
The driver was drunk, the speeding was irrelevant, same outcome if he'd been doing 70mph, so your point is what exactly?

I think maybe this thread should be shut down and perhaps don't make stupid post like this again. And leave it at that....

Still ignoring the fact that the driver was drunk then?
The driver was drunk, the speeding was irrelevant, same outcome if he'd been doing 70mph, so your point is what exactly?

WTF! you on drugs? so if he was doing 130 and not drunk that thats irrelevant as you say the speeds got nowt to do with it.

an u say the same out come if he was doing 70mph? yeah your right. coss doing nearly double the speed limit wouldnt have made it worse at all.

ok you guys are right an i was wrong. speeding is waaaay cool.

maybe you should be stating your opinions to the dead guys loved ones..yeah way to go guys.

Maybe you should go offer your condolences to them instead of preaching on here, obviously it's really affected you..plus i think you will find the one moaning like a bitch is in fact you. Nobody on here needs to be told driving ast high speeds is dangerous and irresponsible, those who know and still choose to do so are most certainly not gonna listen to you..

Maybe you should go offer your condolences to them instead of preaching on here, obviously it's really affected you..plus i think you will find the one moaning like a bitch is in fact you. Nobody on here needs to be told driving ast high speeds is dangerous and irresponsible, those who know and still choose to do so are most certainly not gonna listen to you..

yeah your right. thought you guys might think twice about driving fast and then boasting on here about how you ripped up some fool at the lights or how you S3`s and TT`s can beat porches and fiesta ST`s. like i said, maybe those guys should think before flooring it.

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=58629

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=58732

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=55724&highlight=race

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=56941&highlight=race

funny how none of you have comment on the dead people that was minding there own buisness when this guy doing 130mph driving like a **** killed them.

why have you had a remap on your car,angel? :eyebrows:

What a pointless thread and by the way; when I had my S3 there were plenty of 'porches' out there that tried it on with me and I beat them all...without speeding funnily enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.