Drones...?

Jake 61

Teacher of bad things..!
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Anyone else got a drone...?
I bought myself a DJI Mavic pro a few weeks ago, gives a whole new perspective to aerial photography and video.

I just had it pointed out on a drone forum, that this is shot at 720p, so will be better once I reset to 4k.
Hope you like the local surroundings in the North of Scotland.

Reactions: Sandra, GaryP and Ghost
That looks amazing,:icon thumright: wish I had the balls to buy one.

I’d be afraid it would just take off and not come back, or crash and burn

Reactions: Sandra and Jake 61
That looks amazing,:icon thumright: wish I had the balls to buy one.

I’d be afraid it would just take off and not come back, or crash and burn
Pretty clever stuff now, @Ghost, I think 27 processors in the Mavic, so you need to be negligent to crash... and yes, I have.
My favourite part is the return to home function, press one button and it's right back where it took off from. Great fun.

Reactions: Ghost and Sandra
The DJI Mavic pro looks an awesome piece of kit, I was looking & reading about it last night.

Looking forward to seeing more videos @Jake 61 :icon thumright:

Reactions: Jake 61
The DJI Mavic pro looks an awesome piece of kit, I was looking & reading about it last night.

Looking forward to seeing more videos @Jake 61 :icon thumright:

There's a Mavic 2 being talked about for March this year @Ghost. I think it will creep towards the 'too expensive' bracket, but it's sure to be excellent at what it does.
Here's another one for you, shot a few days after I got it. (Very stupid/blaze, flying over water that soon)...lol.

Welcome to Dingwall...:hi:

Reactions: Ghost and Sandra
I need to come for a visit to Dingwall. I not been there for years. Still as beautiful as ever. Thanks for sharing Jack :) x

Reactions: Jake 61