DSG 7Speed Auto 2.0 Diesel Ultra 2017 -What Service Items included ?

Neil Woodburn

Reaction score
My 2017 A6 is coming up to a DSG Gearbox service at 35k - from my call to Audi (know what a stupid Idea ) the booking girl indicated that the DSG Service includes the external filter + Oil but I wanted the Internal filter changed + pan gasket changed too so she said she'd phone back which hasn't happened yet.

Is it required to do the internal one - I am assuming there is one or am I barking up the wrong tree ?

From my point I will be keeping the car for a good few years as it runs 100% and see no reason to change it, so willing to put in a bit more preventive maintenance.

so you want them to strip your DSG box down to replace a non-consumable part? They'll do it but charge you the earth for labour and parts

so you want them to strip your DSG box down to replace a non-consumable part? They'll do it but charge you the earth for labour and parts
No - I was asking if there was an internal filter as the kit I saw had one - so maybe wrong kit / another model. This kit is for a BO9 Gearbox suitable for my car - can see the external filter housing on the right wouldn't really be needed with the external replacement filter but the internal filter comes as a part with gasket in the kit.

To supply and fit the Service kit including labour is quoted at £440.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 06.51.52.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 06.51.52.png
    962.4 KB · Views: 65