Dt-uk tuning box

martin1984

Reaction score
Hi I have the avant 2tdi 140 has any used one of the plug and play kits as not really intrested in doing a full remap job.

No no no no no no no no no no no noooooooooooooooooooo

Box of frogs , piggybacks a stock map and will exaggerate any nasty torque spike .

A remap , even generic will flatten and prelong the torque.

i've had one on for 18 month and no probs here, love it, as it changed the power and drivablity of the car trust me these are not cheap bits of crap they are clever things not what every thinks.

if you can message a member on here called abyss, he owns the company and will give you all the info you need, he is a mate of my boss and dose know his stuff, most people aint educated enough on the boxes and just chalk em up as crap like the ebay cheapo's.

if you can message a member on here called abyss, he owns the company and will give you all the info you need, he is a mate of my boss and dose know his stuff, most people aint educated enough on the boxes and just chalk em up as **** like the ebay cheapo's.
Cheers will do as mine is the same bre 2 tdi

Had their CRD-T+ box twice now, have one on my 2013 X3 at the moment, had great results from them, better than many remaps.