DTM 18's on my C7?

L111 FAD

Liebe Ist Für Alle Da
Reaction score
Guys - I have a set of A4 B7 DTM wheels and hoping they'll fit, only thing I'm concerned with is the ET being a couple of millimetres out.

DTM wheels - 8J x 18" ET43 tyre size 235 40 18
My A6 wheels - 8.5J x 19" ET45 tyre size 255 40 19

Can anyone confirm before I get the DTM rims refurbed and a new set of 18" tyres ordered please?

Thanks in advance!

Had the wheels refurbed, new Nexens fitted and they look awesome........... BUT the centre bore is 57.1 on the A4 B7 compared to 66.5mm on the A6 C7.

Whoops!

Reactions: Nathan89
Of the DTM's? Will have tomorrow, as they'll be up for sale!

Reactions: Nathan89
Had the wheels refurbed, new Nexens fitted and they look awesome........... BUT the centre bore is 57.1 on the A4 B7 compared to 66.5mm on the A6 C7.

Whoops!
There is an interesting video of the centre bore being adjusted with a router.

I had some good luck with wheels from eBay seller germanwheelsdirect. I'm sure there are plenty of others.

Use wheelfitment.eu to check centrebores.

There is an interesting video of the centre bore being adjusted with a router.

I had some good luck with wheels from eBay seller germanwheelsdirect. I'm sure there are plenty of others.

Use wheelfitment.eu to check centrebores.
Too much metal to remove imho and if I went down that route, I’d get them done on a lathe.
Stupid of me to assume the CB’s would be the same, but lesson learned the hard and expensive way!

I cannot post on the Classifieds section for some reason, but if anyone is interested, I have a set of freshly refurbished 18" DTM (genuine Audi - Ronal made), wheels with brand new 225/40 x 18 Nexen tyres for a steal at £575 ono.
More pics available, please ask (y)

Attachments

• dtm 1.jpg
    dtm 1.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 70
Too much metal to remove imho and if I went down that route, I’d get them done on a lathe.
Stupid of me to assume the CB’s would be the same, but lesson learned the hard and expensive way!
You could easily fit these non hubcentric spacers
Bit harder to get teh wheels on but thats it

Cheers, but not a fan of spacers after seeing the results of cheap ones breaking.