DTUK (DTE) CRD-T Multi-Channel Tuning System

Audi Toby

2016 S3 Saloon
Reaction score
Hi All,

First time poster here.

I'm going to give a summary of my tuning module which I had purchased from DTUK.

I spoke to Andrew's brother and ordered it over the phone after asking many annoying questions (previous remap syndrome) which were all answered perfectly! (famous DTUK customer service)

I have ordered the CRD-T (Stage 2) Multi-Channel Common Rail and Turbo Boost System.

http://www.diesel-performance.co.uk/box-details.php?id=10

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373679780867671

This is for my 2009 A4 B8 2.0 TDI CR 143PS 6 Speed Manual with 51,000 miles on the clock.

Andrew brought to my attention that I would also get a generous Audi Sport discount which I was happy about!

I received the usual overnight service from the guys and got straight onto fitting it.

The supplied manual you receive is all you need to install it correctly (lots of information) but I'm going to show you some photos which other threads are missing!!

I do NOT want the usual 'get a remap' comments on this thread, I have ran many different tuning boxes and remap's (generic/revo and custom) and this is on par with all of them but with one added bonus...

IT'S REMOVABLE for Warranty worries!

Here goes.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373679805251506

LED Status Lights

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373679871867874

Boost Sensor Connection

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373680001017810

Engine Bay

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373680059517431

Rail Sensor Connection

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373680086800677

Wires going through the firewall from the sensors.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373680125751254

This is the 3 parts of the box opened up.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373680157384214

German engineering at its best!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373680206034863

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373680232150744

The mounting behind the firewall.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373680274017859

The finished engine bay!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373680297150795

This is the graph for the Maps.

I have tried and tested them all.

I'm running Map 1 with +20% Adjustment.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373680380117765

This is the logging of the engines parameters and vitals and none have changed significantly from the unmodified log.

So all in all a awesome experience!

Before:
BHP= 143PS
Torque= 320NM
MPG= Urban - 41 MPG
Extra Urban - 52 MPG

After:
BHP= 185PS
Torque= 400NM
MPG= Urban - 49 MPG
Extra Urban - 64 MPG

Vbox Verified Before - 134 MPH
After - 141 MPH

I FULLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT AND SERVICE.

@DTUK
@ABYSS

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/224-diesel-tuning-uk/

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/members/46476/abyss.html

Any questions just ask! I'm more than willing to help.

Cheers Toby.

Last edited:
Hi Sorry to reply to an old post but have this box for my Golf Mk6 GTD. I'm having issues finding the Boost pressure sensor. Any possibility you could shed some light?

Sorry about the long reply. Had to have a hunt for the manual. Pretty sure this is the engine on the Golf's and A3's!

Sorry about the long reply. Had to have a hunt for the manual. Pretty sure this is the engine on the Golf's and A3's!
Well it's definitely not on the front of the engine. Looks like I'll need to go under it and take off all the under tray to get to it. Oh the joy lolThanks for your help. :)

not heard good things bout em, heard from his close friend he makes em for bout £30 which says it all

It's not how much it costs to produce but how much people are prepared to pay for it

Can anyone help me with the different maps? What each line represents. Obviously I can feel the difference in each map. Just like to understand what the differences are.

Red line = fuel
Yellow line = boost
Horizontal axis correlates to RPM

Please correct me if I'm wrong

Received a new box with the new maps, set mine straight to 4+2. Quite impressed, the map is very progressive (if it's the right term). Very tamed at lower RPM but as soon as you press accelerator the car sets of like a space shuttle. Drove quite aggressively so can't really comment on mpg

Which engine do you have?
I have just upgraded the car to the new mk7 GTD. Waiting for delivery before sending my DTUK chip back to Andrew for the new maps and cables.

Am new to the thread thing. Can't make the image bigger to see properly.

How would that fair on the clutch? Over a period of time?

Reactions: rabhrab and Woody86
My last customer who bought one of these tuning boxes for his 60 plate Toyota Hi-Lux had the same idea and went out and bought a cheapo tuning box.....now Im not gonna rant and rave about the comapny but Ive heard of them and their box was exceptionally cheap. I get a phone call from my customer stating he wants a btter tuning box for his Hi lUx as the one that was fitted gave him zero power increase. Had a look at it and tried to reinstall it and then ran it for a few miles with no difference in power or driveability whatsoever. So the moral of the stroy is Buy cheap......dig deep. He bought from me as I am a Scottish agent for DTUK, next day delivery, fitted on same day and and he just loves his new tuning box. Massive difference on a 3.0TDI

My last customer who bought one of these tuning boxes for his 60 plate Toyota Hi-Lux had the same idea and went out and bought a cheapo tuning box.....now Im not gonna rant and rave about the comapny but Ive heard of them and their box was exceptionally cheap. I get a phone call from my customer stating he wants a btter tuning box for his Hi lUx as the one that was fitted gave him zero power increase. Had a look at it and tried to reinstall it and then ran it for a few miles with no difference in power or driveability whatsoever. So the moral of the stroy is Buy cheap......dig deep. He bought from me as I am a Scottish agent for DTUK, next day delivery, fitted on same day and and he just loves his new tuning box. Massive difference on a 3.0TDI

Those injector systems work ace on the jap stuff Mark :)

Thanks for the feedback