DTUK FSR Box

ryan harris

Reaction score
Hi Guys, thanks for welcoming me to the forum. Had a number of S3's in the past, just ordered my new S3 Saloon, 6 weeks until delivery. I have just purchased a DTUK FSR box off a friend, he had it on his Golf R since December 2014. Before I put it on the car i wanted to ask if this is the best system, or if anyone knows if there has been software updates etc since this date. I have messaged DTUK who said they cant provide any advice due to liability etc. I know they can be transferred but did not realise no advice could be given? any help with this would be much appreciated. sorry if the post is not in the correct place

Ryan

Hi Ryan, welcome to audi-sport.net. What spec/colour is your s3? I will shift this over to 8v section and the guys may know about the dtuk box. Enjoy the forum :)

I'm sure there running V2 software now. So maybe it's the earlier version you have.

Hi Ryan, welcome to audi-sport.net. What spec/colour is your s3? I will shift this over to 8v section and the guys may know about the dtuk box. Enjoy the forum :)
its Daytona Greay, black pack, super sports, technology, the ceramic wheels and 10 speakers. cant wait

I'm sure there running V2 software now. So maybe it's the earlier version you have.
was there problems with that map? i have ordered a DSG? i can pick up some threads but still a bit unsure if i need the 2015 upgrade?

I'm sure it will be fine but again they do update stuff due to niggles so it really your choice. It does say in the treat somewhere that there is a cost for upgrade £75 I think.