DTUK tuning box opinions

AB04DAB

Reaction score
Sorry if theres already a thread on this but I've tried my search function for the last 2 days and it doesn't seem to work (maybe admin can help with this)

I've been looking at the DTUK tuning box as a stage 1 upgrade for on power for my s3 saloon instead of a remap from the likes of APR and REVO (which I have also looked at) mainly so that I don't get a td1 code up if I require any warranty work in the near future.

What are peoples thoughts on these? I've always had remaps before and never had a tuning box so I'm interested to hear what people think before I take the plunge.

Thanks in advance

Got one fitted to my S3 and love it. Never had a proper remap so i cant compare but the results i get from mine are excellent. Im probably running about 365bhp, and you can definitely feel the difference.

The owner of DTUK is on here so if you have any queries his username is @ABYSS

HI, i have my box since september and i love it. Besides it´s better or not than a remap from Revo or APR (which i consider very fine), i thank god not did them instead.
I have change my water pump twice because of the leaking and i did not lose warranty, even i have an intake and do not remove the wiring, the dealer apply the warranty without complaining.

I will be looking to get 1 of these in the next few months also for my s3 heard a lot of positive comments about them :)

So far so good with the comments I have read and the what I have seen about them. Could be onto something when I am due to do the power upgrade.

I'm waiting for my S3 comes in October. I'm looking at going this route but I'm sure there are other boxes out there as well. The DTUK seems the most popular.

I love my dtuk box. Haven't had a single issue with it since install.

Why get a DTUK that runs lean when you can get a JB1 that runs safe ARFs?