DTUK tuning box

RobbieWebs

Reaction score
Hi, been a while since I have been in here and posted.
Currently have a BE Daytona saloon 143bhp 2.0tdi and hate it coming from the 177.
Rather than trading it in I thought I'd ask if anyone has had any experience with the Dtuk box and Bluetooth controller for this engine?
Is there still discount available with being a member?

Thanks

Robbie

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I was on the website looking at these the other day for my 2.0tdi 141bhp SLine (143 PS). The box should push that up to 182bhp (185 PS). I asked one of the advisors about discount for this forum and they used to but don't any more. He gave me a code for £10 off which didn't really help as they're offering £10 off orders anyway!!!

did you go ahead with the purchase in the end or find out any more about them?

Remap all the way. Tuning boxes are no way near as good as a remap. Remaps are much safer in my opinion and deliver better results.

Sorry to Revive an old thread, but I am looking for a local company to remap my saloon 3.0TDI. It's a multitronic and a rare one oddly as its only a 205PS FWD model. Looks like they didn't make too many as most are quattro.

I'm looking for someone to remap the engine and gearbox too local to me. I am based in the Reading surrounding areas but I work in the Guildford area. If anyone can point me in the direction of a reliable tuning company that can do both and not just a tuning box that would be some helpful info.

Thanks

Ash

Sorry to Revive an old thread, but I am looking for a local company to remap my saloon 3.0TDI. It's a multitronic and a rare one oddly as its only a 205PS FWD model. Looks like they didn't make too many as most are quattro.

I'm looking for someone to remap the engine and gearbox too local to me. I am based in the Reading surrounding areas but I work in the Guildford area. If anyone can point me in the direction of a reliable tuning company that can do both and not just a tuning box that would be some helpful info.

Thanks

Ash
Check out Bobby Singh Racing in Windsor he's the best by far for 3.0 tdi his personal car is pushing over 600hp