DTUK

Madmo

Reaction score
Fitted a DTUK tuning box today to my S3

have to say I’m well impressed it has really brought the car to life. I have only really tried the Sport map and the Efficiency map.

sport map makes it more aggressive around 3500rpm onwards

efficiency map gives it equal power through the whole rev range.
Ive still to try the Dynamic map and then the -3 -2 -1 +1 +2 +3 on all maps see whats best

overall happy with it

Reactions: cuke2u
I would want to know as promises have to be fulfilled !
Yeah i see what your saying but i was more interested in how it felt under acceleration as I felt it was too flat and smooth without the box so its fulfilled what I wanted it to do

Yeah i see what your saying but i was more interested in how it felt under acceleration as I felt it was too flat and smooth without the box so its fulfilled what I wanted it to do

Butt dyno innit?

Had one on my last S3 and was impressed with it - never gave me any problems. Was waiting to try the JB4 when it's released for the 8Y.

Reactions: Madmo

I fitted a TDI box to an edition 1 8y A3, definitely agree these things do change the driving characteristics of the car. Managed to knock off .3 seconds of the 0-60 lol

• Haha
Reactions: Madmo
Do you have to select a map each time you drive it or can you you choose sport and in stays selected after the car is powered off and back on. Also what happens to the cars own drive select system, do you still change this or just leave it in Dynamic.

Cheers

Do you have to select a map each time you drive it or can you you choose sport and in stays selected after the car is powered off and back on. Also what happens to the cars own drive select system, do you still change this or just leave it in Dynamic.

Cheers
No once you select a Map it stays on that map until you change it again. I mainly drive mines in dynamic via the drive select but you can still put it into sport using the cars own it just makes it sound better.

Reactions: bfevo