Dubs Mania UK - Weston Park, Shropshire (West Midlands) 2nd - 3rd June 2012

Steven.c

Auto-Motive Restored Deatail
Reaction score
Great Success from the Audi-Sport stand at Ultimate Dubs that i arranged.

This is another local even't to me that is run by the same people as ultimate dubs & is just up the road.

The Big summer weekend for all Vw's, Audi's, Seats & Skoda's to be held on
the 2nd & 3rd of june withing the 1,000 acre grounds of Weston Park, Shropshire
(venue for V Festival) bringing together great cars and great entertainment.

Weston Park, Shropshire TF11 8LE

Saturday 2nd (Gates open from 12 noon)
Free camping & Evening Entertainment.

Sunday 3rd (Main show day)
Show & shine arena - special vehicle displays - club display village
Trade stands (From £30) - Autojumble stalls (free) - Cars for sale area (Free)

All weekend
Fun rides - food & drink stalls - Licensed Bar - 24hr professional security
Medical team - On-site Cleaners.

Camping
General camping - Quite camping - Club camping

(Dogs are welcome, But remain on a lead at all times.

Advanced Tickets

Adults only £12 (£10 if a club books 10 cars or more)

Dubs Mania runs along its Sister show - Retro Car Mania.

I will be setting up another club stand for Audi-Sport if the interest is there again, Would be good to have the people from ultimate dubs come if they can make it.

There is no set limit to the amount of cars on the stand this time unlike dubs which was just 6.

Cheers,
steve

Im well up for this! Got to say a BIG thanks to Steven for organising the stand a UD, was a great day out!

i have been sent a club booking forum for this show, If u would like to come on the stand let me know.
If 10 or more cars are booked on the stand its 10£ entry per person.

cheers
steve

Would like to come but the girlfriend has informed me its her birthday on the 2nd so I wont be able to make this one

I'm at uni like 10 minutes from there, so would definitely be keen for the club stand.

Hi all, i have 10 club stand passes for this event. It is next weekend so if you would like to come please let me know asap. would like this to be a good turnout like Ultimate dubs.

steve

1. Steven.C

1. Steven.C
2. tyrrell
3. Harry

would really like more numbers! if theres anyone whos not from audisport whos your friend with a vw/audi they can always have a pass to fill up the gaps:)
cheers
steve

wish i could come, i live in stafford so only down the road but im off to egypt on friday for a week!! gutted, definatly next time!

you can use the pass to get in on a sunday. you must attend before 9am tho.

leave you name on the list, your Reg number & PM me a contact number so i can find you.
cheers
steve

Everyone has until 12 tonight to get on the stand as thats the last time i will check my PC, to get on stand add you name to the list, PM me your contact number & Reg so i can get intouch with u.

cheers
steve

1. Steven.C
2. tyrrell
3. Harry
4. *taken*
5. Matty
6. matty's friend

4 pass's left guys, u have till 12 at the latest or if u get the msg to be by 7 in the morning tomoz before i leave.
cheers
steve

Cheers to eveyone that turned up today, was nice to meet you all. Just a shame about the weather... ill get the pics up from the show later on.

cheers
steve