Facelift Dyno Spectrum DS1.

I adjusted the tables with some assistance of my tuner to try and get rid of the wastegate rattle. I am still having a lot at around 3250rpm and 25% throttle. I'm not sure if its the KF table or Precontrol I need to be tinkering with. T-1000 any thoughts?

I adjusted the tables with some assistance of my tuner to try and get rid of the wastegate rattle. I am still having a lot at around 3250rpm and 25% throttle. I'm not sure if its the KF table or Precontrol I need to be tinkering with. T-1000 any thoughts?

Daza ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If DNWA there’s an extra linearisation table I believe.
2500rpm is the safe limit for keeping the gate shut, higher and you risk overboost.

2500rpm is the safe limit for keeping the gate shut, higher and you risk overboost.

Was about to mention this. definitely do not want to be removing boost control above that.

Reactions: Dan_DJT and 8YARWY
Dyno day at Peron today.

Good results and nice smooth graphs.

44d8e8af73c856418beeb547357f3eca.jpg

Reactions: Count Drunkula, RS03???, savo and 1 other person

Sorry for the delay, work has me slammed. I have a 2018 RS3. I believe DAZA. Oddly enough, I adjusted the sound table for "pops and bangs" to get a bit of a gargle as opposed to annoying the world, and the rattle has significantly improved. Not sure if it is an odd coincidence or synergistic effect.

Dyno day at Peron today.

Good results and nice smooth graphs.

44d8e8af73c856418beeb547357f3eca.jpg

Not sure how to read that really small 5% spread between crank and wheels results, seems a bit odd. May I ask what % of ethanol were you running? In any case, if you're happy with the results, well done mate. Torque curve looks excellent. Glad you had a better experience with Peron than I did.

Nice flat lines! Comes in hard with the torque fairly early?

Nick who is the calibration expert at Peron said the file I’m currently running is a good safe map.
No spikes in the torque and as you say nice smooth lines.

I could gain a little with the 4” Elbow and perhaps a down pipe, however they would be concerns about the chocolate Rods.

To progress further the car would need Rods/pistons (coated to avoid scratching the plasma bores) And a bigger turbo.

Ethanol sensor bought and fitted

e843bc4c2a8e1b262bfc52f5a5309879.jpg

005c7ad3760447657d430e4bb0b93011.jpg

ac422a9baa634d9f1857a339481bb659.jpg

Reactions: savo, Dan_DJT and Count Drunkula
That looks like a neat and oem like install.
I'm looking to do the same but always a little concerned about fuel leaks on the high pressure feed. Seen a few instances of cars going up in flames lately.

Drove out with 370-odd kW and 660Nm at the wheels after my custom stage 2 e85 tune, after coming from a Uni stage 2 U98. Uni in Red, DS1 in green!

uVy1Oge.jpg

Two maps to play with

zgpVIYS.jpg

Tried a higher torque file (248kW and 690Nm) but my injectors maxed out pretty fast and weren't particularly happy, so the boost strategy changed with dialling things back a little and getting better power and sustained torque in the mid range....not so peaky. Now just need some open road to see how well this puppy moves.

Reactions: 8YARWY
That looks like a neat and oem like install.
I'm looking to do the same but always a little concerned about fuel leaks on the high pressure feed. Seen a few instances of cars going up in flames lately.

Connectors are Push fit onto the oem fittings.

Key is to lubricate them upon fitting as they slide into the seals.

I was actually surprised how flimsy the Bundy type OEM are after removing the line.

The cars going up in flames are a result of excessive rolling anti lag use I bet.

Drove out with 370-odd kW and 660Nm at the wheels after my custom stage 2 e85 tune, after coming from a Uni stage 2 U98. Uni in Red, DS1 in green!

uVy1Oge.jpg

Two maps to play with

zgpVIYS.jpg

Tried a higher torque file (248kW and 690Nm) but my injectors maxed out pretty fast and weren't particularly happy, so the boost strategy changed with dialling things back a little and getting better power and sustained torque in the mid range....not so peaky. Now just need some open road to see how well this puppy moves.

Yes smooth torque with no excessive spikes is best for the rods.
The guys at Peron were really happy with my custom mapping, it made good power too on E30 mix.