E10 Unleaded Fuel

norad97

Reaction score
So I went to 2 petrol stations today and none of them had higher octane unleaded.
I normally use Shell V Power, but there was none available, even BP Ultimate.
So I had to use some E10, I still had a bit of V Power in the tank, but had no choice to use it.

Reactions: Charlie Farley
I always use Esso E5. Limited to £35 a pop down here in Sussex.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I have used it once , I was almost out of fuel and put some in but i wasn't impressed and there was a noticible difference in performance to the super unleaded I normally use.
I'm back on super jungle juice now and I'll be staying on it for the future, just wasn't impressed with the £79.00 to fill up the car.

My mowers and blowers etc don't like it either, rubbish starting now, and it smells rank compared to the normal 95 ron fuel.

Not tried it my TT yet , well not been out to get any fuel for a while but i will just use super jungle in it aswell.

I've started mixing red diesel and filtered used veg oil at a 60/40 ratio in my old tractors now, runs fine just has a strange odour when running..lol, also a lot cheaper .

Bet it makes you want chips when driving those tractors

£79 isn't bad Rob. I took a holiday to the lake district last week. £90 before i went and £80 before coming home!

I've used E10 in mine a few times, by mistake tbf i didn't realise i was putting it in. Anyhow, i didn't really notice much difference, although my car is stock. Id imagine the tuned guys would suffer

£79 isn't bad Rob. I took a holiday to the lake district last week. £90 before i went and £80 before coming h
I think i was just lucky to be honest as i filled up before all the madness started and prices went up around my area.