Early 09 A4 Avant 2.0t exhaust tips

ScooB

Reaction score
Hi I've searched here and other sites with no luck so here goes.

I'm looking for well as the title says some chrome exhaust tips but the ones I've found and even the ones on eBay seem to be for the saloon with two pipes single sided which apparently don't fit. I need the corrext one's please if anyone can help with single exit on each side(think they are 70mm) as you may well know.

This is doing my nut in big time and any help is really apprexiated.

Hi I've searched here and other sites with no luck so here goes.

I'm looking for well as the title says some chrome exhaust tips but the ones I've found and even the ones on eBay seem to be for the saloon with two pipes single sided which apparently don't fit. I need the corrext one's please if anyone can help with single exit on each side(think they are 70mm) as you may well know.

This is doing my nut in big time and any help is really apprexiated.

How bad are the ones on the car at the moment? I was going to replace mine after I had the oil consumption fix, pipes looked like they had come off a diesel! They just pull off so I cleaned them the best I could and then put them on my bench polisher and with a bit of work came up a treat, even the ends are ok although pitted.

Might be worth a try.

You can try fine wire wool and autosol as well.

Thanks for the reply its appreciated but my car is a se and not a s line which unfortunately didn't come with or someone at some point in the cars life has took the off.

So I'm still looking for someone to point me in the right direction please.

Thanks for the reply its appreciated but my car is a se and not a s line which unfortunately didn't come with or someone at some point in the cars life has took the off.

So I'm still looking for someone to point me in the right direction please.

No worries, good luck in your search.

If you can wait a day I have an 2009 sline 2.0t avant with the smaller diameter tail pipes. In the light tomorrow I'll get the part number for them.

If you can wait a day I have an 2009 sline 2.0t avant with the smaller diameter tail pipes. In the light tomorrow I'll get the part number for them.
Sorry mate I didn't realise you replied and I've been away a few days, I have ordered a cheap set on eBay that might fit but if that offer still stands it would be much appreciated cheers.

Thanks silentbrown I'll def keep those in mind, the cheap set from eBay should be here this week but I only bought them as a test basically so these may well do.

Sorry mate I didn't realise you replied and I've been away a few days, I have ordered a cheap set on eBay that might fit but if that offer still stands it would be much appreciated cheers.

No problem. Part number on my genuine tips is 8K0 253 825 D

These are for 65mm early avant tips. From mid 09 they went upto 80mm.

No problem. Part number on my genuine tips is 8K0 253 825 D

These are for 65mm early avant tips. From mid 09 they went upto 80mm.
Thank you my cheap set came today and fit which is for the smaller exhaust so I will need this part no as the cheap ones although they look ok prob won't last very long.
I was getting confused about sizes when researching because of the avants pipes on both sides.

All good now and thanks again.