ebay ally mirror fakes??

they do have an e mark but so could painted ones does any one know if the part number he has given is right?

Look original to me, part number is in the same place as the ones i had, as mark said can someone double check the part number.

The InPro ones are chrome and not brushed ali effect.

If they are not genuine covers then they may be fakes as I don't think InPro do brushed effect ones

they look like the orig audi ones i just bought for a very nice price. i got heated glass and black plastic insert separately.

they arent inpro ones as they are chrome and not my cup of tea.

if you are in doubt ask the seller where he got them, does he have receipt, why is he selling etc

the seller is clearly stating they are oem and so If they aren't oem you can get ebay to refund your cash.

I thought they were all the same? is that not the case then, which do i need for my pre-facelift, anyone got photos?

they are plastic i have asked, can anybody tell me if i can fit facelifted ones on to a pre-face lift car? do i need anything?

[ QUOTE ]
they are plastic i have asked, can anybody tell me if i can fit facelifted ones on to a pre-face lift car? do i need anything?

[/ QUOTE ]

Afraid not, they are slightly different shape and have different mounting points.

they are plastic!! i wasnt aware of audi's oem plastic mirror covers in alli finish? unless its the plastic ones that pop up on ebay for £10 unfinished which have been sprayed.

either way i wouldnt be happy if i won that auction! i got my real alli ones for a ton with heated glass and black inserts.

the guy i got them from had bought them in germany. if you want ally mirrors get them from there, much cheaper.

Audi still produce Genuine Audi Original eqipment plastic mirror covers! they are plastic though he responded to my mail honestly speckie83 isn't going to be a happy boy, may be i should mail him. It does go to show how you can be conned on eBay by clever use of phrasing. He is also careful to say "alloy look" in the title. I have checked the others on ebay and they are correct but going at £250 per pair I think is way too much for my pocket - I could have all my wheels refurbed for less than that!