EBay cars for sale clutter

Evil Derboy

Reaction score
9D87B4F6 6E60 4DEF 86B4 58DB930CA93F

The above is one page of four. If I want to view cars for sale I can go to eBay and do that.

This feature ads no value whatsoever and makes the “New Posts” function unusual as a result. Can we please ditch it @Sandra ?

Reactions: MuPPeT_ON_TouR, Richard46 and Alistair D
I know these ads get annoying, but you can block them so they don’t appear on your feed.

As a newish member I did not feel I should complain about this but it does reduce the value of the New Post feature. It is only one poster if another dealer starts doing the same to the same extent New Posts would be near useless.
Thanks @Evil Derboy

Reactions: Alistair D and Evil Derboy

If you click on the eBay feed, on the left hand side near the top of the page there should be links to "Report - Ignore - Follow" If you click on the Ignore link it automatically removes this thread from what you can see :racer:

Reactions: Evil Derboy
If you click on the eBay feed, on the left hand side near the top of the page there should be links to "Report - Ignore - Follow" If you click on the Ignore link it automatically removes this thread from what you can see :racer:

Sometimes recently about half of the threads on the first New Post page have been started by the one ebay poster. They are never replied to and constantly replaced. The one poster has started 320 threads since Tuesday. Blocking one thread would achieve nothing and blocking them all would be an endless task.

You don’t need to block the individual posters, your blocking the RSS feed from eBay, which blocks all eBay car feeds, regardless of who the seller is.

You don’t need to block the individual posters, your blocking the RSS feed from eBay, which blocks all eBay car feeds, regardless of who the seller is.

Actually I have just blocked the individual poster which solves the problem. Thanks for the advice.

All sorted then Everyone. Thanks John

Reactions: RAF_S7