Ebay Double Din

Looking at my old radio pin map it looks like mine was half amped.
Unless you have Bose all OE Audi radios are half amped (direct front speakers, amped rear speakers).

If you have Bose all the speakers are amped.

In both cases the amp is behind the trim on the RHS of the boot.

The blue wire on number 10? That needs to go to a 12v perm I think, that's the one I am having trouble with.

Looks like your unit is identical to mine, only difference will be the facia.

Blue wires are aerial/amp switch wire, and so should be connected to the head unit, and hence the amp/aerial amp will turn it off when the head unit is not powered. If you connect to 12V perm, then the amp will not be turned off, and you battery will go flat (quicker).

Unless you have Bose all OE Audi radios are half amped (direct front speakers, amped rear speakers).

Does this apply to the cab, as well?
And re the sub; is the cross-over in that amp, and hence the speaker wires collect in that place?
Whilst not saying that the amps are underachieving, or that the speakers are wonderful, I am hoping to simply provide a separate amp for the sub so I can bring the sub line levels forward to the head unit for more interactive control. (Running the wires when I'm doing the reversing camera wiring; don't want to go back and do it twice)

OK, update on the speaker farce. I've finally got all speakers working, just don't ask me how. Purely by accident I got them all working. I say by accident because non of the labelling on the RCA leads or the Quadlock match or make sence.

Having said it works, it's still not all right. Although I have sound from all speakers it sounds like the fronts are amped instead of the rears. The balance/fader are the wrong way round too. The following pic is the balance/fader interface. Unfortunately the set-up in mine is fader as left to right and balance top to bottom, hence the marker showing the current config.
DSC02057 Small
I'm planning on mapping out the current wire configuration but I can't see a solution without re-wiring the quadblock. Any ideas?

AK47UK - Way yours just plug and play without any of these drama's? Is your balance/fader correct?