Ebay radio code.

quattrojames

Staff member
Reaction score
I need to get a code for my B6 fitment RNSd to sell it on (I swapped the back onto my A6 one).

Audi aren't forthcoming unless I donate them £20+ to their tinted window and cappuccino fund, can anyone recommend an ebay supplier?

Really James. When I bought my symphony unit without a code they gave it to me after a story of some kind and the unit was just in the boot too.......granted I had been dealing with them ref my roof rail paint at the same time

If it's anything like the RNSE there is a firmware you can download that displays it.

I used ebay user "liuwonglam1985" last June for my RNS-E code on my B6. I paid $16 and got the code in about 16 hours.

I assume that is this:

Seat Rns315 Rns510 Rcd310 unlock code decode | eBay

£20 now unfortunately, vs £12-14 elsewhere.

Really James. When I bought my symphony unit without a code they gave it to me after a story of some kind and the unit was just in the boot too.......granted I had been dealing with them ref my roof rail paint at the same time

I popped in when I was at work, the guy asked me how I could prove it wasn't stolen lol

Reactions: ScottD3
I would say james stick it in mine....we drive to the dealer and say we don't have the code ever since the battery was changed

James can you give an update on this just fitted a mk2 rns-e sourced from Eastern Europe, no code supplied......

Code ordered at 8pm Saturday night, and came by 2am Sunday morning.

I haven't had the chance to try it yet though.