eBay s3 decat and downpipe?

brys3

Reaction score
I've got a cat back milltek system but i'm looking at getting a downpipe and decat. Turbo revs do them on eBay for 125, anybody got experience with these and would you go for them? I don't ant to spend rediculous amounts on a millltek cat and downpipe
I would appreciate your advice

The S3 has very little space for a 3 inch downpipe... so it needs to have been well thought out. mine a very close fit and cost much more that that

It's for an 01 s3, well what would you recommend?

mine is a pipe worx.
Which was still a massive pain in the **** and needed some tweaking to get a spot on fit...
But it fits... and it works well now
BUT cost a few quid.

pipewerx are good but expensive......im in the process of making them....proberbly xmas time,by the way if someone wants to do a drawing of the manifold the s3 should have had, i can get a a couple of working models for testing purposes....?

I think there is a downpipe and decat on eBay for 300 plus postage, is this the same as yours s3 Paul and what tweeks did it need? Did you fit it yourself?

pipewerx are good but expensive......im in the process of making them....proberbly xmas time,by the way if someone wants to do a drawing of the manifold the s3 should have had, i can get a a couple of working models for testing purposes....?

I'll be watching out for more details on this :)

by the way if someone wants to do a drawing of the manifold the s3 should have had, i can get a a couple of working models for testing purposes....?

If i had a spare manifold id draw it up in CAD to get the dims for a new manifold. . . . . .