ECS Carbon intake

Lavis89

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Has anyone got a video of their s4 running this intake? Im struggling to choose between this or the roc-euro intake. ECS obviously looks a lot better, but haven't been able to find a good video of how it sounds.

The ECS looks gorgeous but is a hell of a price!

If I was you, I would get the K&N Typhoon and save yourself alot of money. I had one in my tfsi and it made a lovely noise as well. It came with all the heat sink guards etc.

With the ECS being fully enclosed, it will be alot quieter and to be honest, you might as well just run a decent panel filter with it being like that!

K&N dont seem to offer a full intake kit for the S4, only a cone or pannel filter. The roc-euro comes to just over £300 with shipping so think they might end up being my best bet. The carbon cover does look awesome, but it's a lot of money just for a lid

Iv got the CTS turbo intake fitted which is practically the same as the euro roc I'll try get a video up

Reactions: RyanJonS4 and xpoweruk
Now bro ive got a carbonio pipe on order and a reco filter fitted i wanted a closed system and wanted to avoid oiled filters too so wil be a bit of a frankenstein

I think i'm going to frankenstien a kit up as well, going to go for the CTS kit, then look at getting a carbon lid made up myself for a bit of engine bay bling.

And thanks for the videos guys, CTS works out a little bit cheaper than the roc-euro and looks pretty much the same

I think i'm going to frankenstien a kit up as well, going to go for the CTS kit, then look at getting a carbon lid made up myself for a bit of engine bay bling.

And thanks for the videos guys, CTS works out a little bit cheaper than the roc-euro and looks pretty much the same

What carbon lid are you going for bud because im thinking of doing the same thing glossy carbon would go well with the carbonio pipe

My finger slipped and i ended up ordering the ECS kit. whoops. ;) it did come with a $50 voucher though, so may end up getting their carbon fibre engine covers as well to bling my bay up a bit. Will look how it should have done from the factory then.
I ended up selling a some of my old A3 parts on ebay for quite a bit more than i thought they were worth so treated myself! I was going to install the CTS kit then look at making up a template myself to get a custom lid made up.