ECS Tuning Wheel Spacer Flush Fit Kit / 10 MM Front, 17.5 Rear on Stock 19' Inch rims

M7MD

Reaction score
Hello Audi Sport community,

I welling to get spacers on my 2017 Audi S3 8V Facelift Sedan which has Stock 19 inch wheels from Audi. I heared that best in the business are H&R and ECS Tuning. My main concern is that I get a get good flush look for the OEM 19' which are on my car and the safest and that I don't get any issues with (Suspension, Readers, Boschs,) or something that might damage after fitting the wheels spacers.

in my opinion I liked the ECS Tuning Wheel Spacer Flush Fit Kit / 10 MM Front, 17.5 Rear on Stock 19' Inch rims because it was made for the OEM 19 inch wheels so they might be the safest and it looks good and don't seeing my self changing my rims
Link: https://www.ecstuning.com/b-ecs-parts/wheel-spacer-flush-fit-kit-black-bolts/009811ecs01kt1/

So if you guys can give me you opinionsone the ECS Wheels Spacers and H&R (which size is recommended that can be safest)

Attachments

• Front .jpg
    Front .jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 3,324
  • Rear.jpg
    Rear.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 789
I am using Eibach spacers on OEM wheels. Centers nicely and no vibration either on the 17" winter wheels or 18" summer wheels.
10mm in both ends

Last edited:
I am using Eibach spacers on OEM wheels. Centers nicely and no vibration either on the 17" winter wheels or 18" summer wheels.
10mm in both ends

Thanks for replay at first and issues that I have to worry about in the future, I'll probably be getting the ECS Flus Kit where I think it will be the best because it's designed for the OEM wheels 19 inch that I have got but because it's my first that I'll be getting a spacers on any of my cars so I'm worried a bit