Ecu pin outs for a4 b6 3.0 v6 petrol manual 0261207839

Reaction score
Hello,
Can anyone tell me if they know the pin outs for the ecu on an a4 b6 3.0 v6 petrol manual, the ecu numbers are 0261207839
Thanks very much,
Phil.

Here’s the pinout, you need to open the ECU and solder on the boot wire or make connection with a rod.
This ECU is easy to read through the OBD so why do you want the pinout?

Hi,
Thank you for replying and info, I have the engine in the back garden and want to get it running before it goes in a car, my plan is to put it in the back of a metro to build a 6r4, I only have the engine loom so the OBD2 plug isn’t there, ideally I want to hook the wires up to the ecu that is needed for an OBD2 plug, I would gladly pay for the info on what wires to connect to get the engine running and the OBD2 plug, any help to get the engine running would mean a lot to me,
Thanks,
Phil.

Hi,
Thank you for replying and info, I have the engine in the back garden and want to get it running before it goes in a car, my plan is to put it in the back of a metro to build a 6r4, I only have the engine loom so the OBD2 plug isn’t there, ideally I want to hook the wires up to the ecu that is needed for an OBD2 plug, I would gladly pay for the info on what wires to connect to get the engine running and the OBD2 plug, any help to get the engine running would mean a lot to me,
Thanks,
Phil.

Alright, then try this

D1331A12 92EF 4226 832E FC2934E199AE

Wow you know your stuff, thank you, one thing I can’t work out is where does pin 14 = can low go from the OBD2 plug,
Thank you again.

Awsome, thank you very much, I don’t suppose you know what wires the ecu needs to power up and make the engine run do you :)

Awsome, thank you very much, I don’t suppose you know what wires the ecu needs to power up and make the engine run do you :)
I got a pretty good library of ECU pinouts and connections so I might be able to find that for you. I’m not so familiar with the specified engine and the immobilizer situation with this ECU and engine though, so I may not have all the answers :)

Reactions: Bigfillly
that would be great If you have anything that will help, I would be massively thankful, the immobiliser has to be deleted as I don’t have the ignition key and dash which has the immobiliser behind it, the ecu is currently having the immobiliser removed hopefully,
I don’t need any pin outs for the dash or anything, I just need the pin outs that makes the engine run,
I’ll cross my fingers and hope you have what I need :)

that would be great If you have anything that will help, I would be massively thankful, the immobiliser has to be deleted as I don’t have the ignition key and dash which has the immobiliser behind it, the ecu is currently having the immobiliser removed hopefully,
I don’t need any pin outs for the dash or anything, I just need the pin outs that makes the engine run,
I’ll cross my fingers and hope you have what I need :)
Is the engine code ASN or AVK?

Forget this thread, I don’t need the pin outs, I’ve started another thread about the engine loom plugs, please take a look,
Thanks,
Phil.

I’ve finally got round to attempting to wire up the OBD2 plug, I followed this but there isn’t a wire from the ecu plug on pin 43 (can low) so this cannot be correct,
also on the back of the OBD2 plug I got from another car, the k-line and can high are orange and black wires but on my ecu plug the orange and black wires are on pins 60 and 58,
This is my ecu, can anyone confirm the wires for the OBD2 plug,
Thanks.

Attachments

• 7686C03A-AB59-476C-8E31-930B61880F45.jpeg
    7686C03A-AB59-476C-8E31-930B61880F45.jpeg
    222.1 KB · Views: 115