Edinburgh Meet

Yup, was really good to meet some folk and see some really nice motors! We'll have to have another nice big meet again some time in the next few months. :)

Reactions: Brodster
Well massive thanks go to Edinburgh Audi (Steven Inglis especially for working on a Sunday to ensure we had exactly what we wanted) and for giving us lots of spaces and giving us the free rein of the garage. The weather couldn't of been better so shame on all of you to doubt my weather forecasting skills. Pictures will follow on the pic thread.....gimme 10 minutes as just uploading them as I type this. Thanks to all that attended especially the TTOC - get registering on ASN guys. All cars were were in mint condition even mine....lol. Glad everyone enjoyed it. Here's to the next one.

Oh and Mark, Hannah wanted me to let you know she stayed awake the whole way home. ;)

Reactions: Brodster and MartayMcFly
Fantastic day it turned out to be... very kind of you to book the Sun for us too, Mark. If only there'd been some complimentary washing going on. Will need to wash my car for the second time in a week now after hitting just about every bug in the North East on the way down and up.

It was good to meet some new people and it was a really good turnout and the weather was fantastic also. A good time was had, especially by my wee boy, he had a ball running around looking at all the cars lol.

Had a great time today thanks to Mark organising it, and for the weather:salute:

would have loved to have brought the S8 to this but my old dad is not in the best of health at the moment and probably not getting better. Still he has had a good innings at 84, and I seem to have inherited his car mad genes. I spent the day with him and my kids, as not sure how many more weekends he has left TBH.

Hopefully next time

cheers

Brian

Had a cracking time.. Although I felt like a bit of an old man with the only A6 there! :D

Hey Aly, sorry I couldn't make it buddy, but thanks for the invite.
Unexpected family issues meant I was unable to attend, which was a shame as I'd just spent more than a few hours early Saturday giving the A6 a good going over.

Had I been there, we could've been 2 old men together....lol

The weather was great and a good turnout from what I hear..............any pics / experiences to share?

Hopefully we can catch up soon Aly

Best

Jim

Thank's Dazz and Mark for the invitation, good to meet up with new guys look forward for the next meet. nice care:hubbahubba:

Reg (WeebeasTTie Aberdeen )

Big thank you to Mark, you did an excellent job of the meet. Looks like everyone enjoyed, thats all down to you cuz. Im dsappointed i wasnt there, but unforseen circumstances :( Amazing pics, no end to your skills cuz. Also wsh to say thanks to Martin, your a top guy. I made the best choice in you guys as events mods. You delivered in spades. Thanks guys. :)
Now, when we planning the next meet???? :) xx

Reactions: Brodster and shariain
It's a shame you missed it, Sandra.

I like how I get credit just for showing up though (even if I was a tad late). This one was all Mark!

Perfect day to attend my first ASN meet. Nice to meet you guys. Hopefully be seeing you all again soon.

David (Mk1 TT - TVR Wheels)

Reactions: Mcdubber1
Had a great day :) some very nice cars showed up to the meet.

For my first ASN meet, every one was very friendly can not wait for the next one

Thanks Darren for the invite,enjoyed the whole experience of the day;)first time at an ASN meet, absolutley loved it,fantastic cars and like minded people!A big thank you to Mark who is incredibly knowledgeable about all things Audi TT,especially detailling paintwork!
Will be ordering my DAS PRO 6 soon!Look forward to the next meet ;)
Nick(MK1 TT Black)

Well, made it on here !!........ it was a great day and good to meet the Audi-Sport guys. Thanks to Mark for organising and to Darren for the invite. Some really nice cars.............hope to see you all again soon :beerchug:

cheers, Jimmy

Well, made it on here !!........ it was a great day and good to meet the Audi-Sport guys. Thanks to Mark for organising and to Darren for the invite. Some really nice cars.............hope to see you all again soon :beerchug:

cheers, Jimmy

Cheers for pitching up Jimmy. Was nice to see so many TT variants and all in tip top condition.

Hey Aly, sorry I couldn't make it buddy, but thanks for the invite.
Unexpected family issues meant I was unable to attend, which was a shame as I'd just spent more than a few hours early Saturday giving the A6 a good going over.

Had I been there, we could've been 2 old men together....lol

The weather was great and a good turnout from what I hear..............any pics / experiences to share?

Hopefully we can catch up soon Aly

Best

Jim

Maybe next time Jim. Was a great turn out! Hope everything is well with family!?

Thanks Darren for the invite,enjoyed the whole experience of the day;)first time at an ASN meet, absolutley loved it,fantastic cars and like minded people!A big thank you to Mark who is incredibly knowledgeable about all things Audi TT,especially detailling paintwork!
Will be ordering my DAS PRO 6 soon!Look forward to the next meet ;)
Nick(MK1 TT Black)

Nick I sent you a PM reference a DAS 6 detailing kit. Very good price so I would jump at it mate.

Mark could you send me the link aswell i need to sort the paint on my triumph due to miss placed luggage straps